Memphis schools

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Think they have this backwards anyway, its not being selfish to not take the shot. These people just don't trust it and don't feel the risk is worth it. Its actually more selfish to get it. These people are not doing it for their neighbors, they are doing it for themselves. No one thats not getting the shot is trying to stop the people that are, its the other way around. Think we all should have the right to make our own choice.

Totally agree. Everyone should make THEIR own choice. If you get it then fine but don’t downgrade anyone that doesn’t. If you don’t get it then fine also but don’t try to convince someone that feels they need it not to. This world has enough hatred towards one another as it is. I probably don’t have but maybe another 20 years or so if I’m lucky but if America deteriorates over the next 20 years like the past 10 then I’ll be ready to depart anyways. It’s getting more and more difficult to claim to be a PROUD American. 

2 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Totally agree. Everyone should make THEIR own choice. If you get it then fine but don’t downgrade anyone that doesn’t. If you don’t get it then fine also but don’t try to convince someone that feels they need it not to. This world has enough hatred towards one another as it is. I probably don’t have but maybe another 20 years or so if I’m lucky but if America deteriorates over the next 20 years like the past 10 then I’ll be ready to depart anyways. It’s getting more and more difficult to claim to be a PROUD American. 

I agree 

2 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Agree 100 percent  but I do worry about our youth and their future. Its a little sickening.

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

Agree 100 percent  but I do worry about our youth and their future. Its a little sickening.

We should all worry about our youth and their future but politics has divided this county so far apart only the good Lord himself can pull it together. And his fellowship is dwindling more each day. 

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Did I mention the flu shot?

No but it shows your short comings. Covid vaccine is not FDA approved. Back when the swine flu was around 150 people died from the vaccine. The government pulled it and did not allow. This vaccine is not FDA approved and there are more deaths with this vaccine than the swine flu. Why is it not being pulled. Why are people lining up to be sheep. Man plz. The flu kills more people but hey let’s just keep rolling with that. Everyone needs to climb out from under their rock and do their own research. I am Done again. Play ball. And again if you have symptoms keep your butt home. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Think they have this backwards anyway, its not being selfish to not take the shot. These people just don't trust it and don't feel the risk is worth it. Its actually more selfish to get it. These people are not doing it for their neighbors, they are doing it for themselves. No one thats not getting the shot is trying to stop the people that are, its the other way around. Think we all should have the right to make our own choice.

The Constitution proclaims that I was born with that right, that it was Almighty God that granted me the right, and that that right "shall not be infringed" by the government of this country.

3 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

No but it shows your short comings. Covid vaccine is not FDA approved. Back when the swine flu was around 150 people died from the vaccine. The government pulled it and did not allow. This vaccine is not FDA approved and there are more deaths with this vaccine than the swine flu. Why is it not being pulled. Why are people lining up to be sheep. Man plz. The flu kills more people but hey let’s just keep rolling with that. Everyone needs to climb out from under their rock and do their own research. I am Done again. Play ball. And again if you have symptoms keep your butt home. 

2018-2019 flu season estimated deaths was less than 50k

6 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

2018-2019 flu season estimated deaths was less than 50k

Thanks!!!! But you may want to check your numbers a little further. But you have your opinion and I’m ok with that. You can vaccinate and that is your choice. Just like people have a choice not to vaccinate. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Thanks!!!! But you may want to check your numbers a little further. But you have your opinion and I’m ok with that. You can vaccinate and that is your choice. Just like people have a choice not to vaccinate. But also covid deaths are estimated also how many were reported covid when not  my uncle  got covid then 4 months later had a heart attack and died.   it was labeled as covid death  hmmmmm  really  I think His heart exploded  not covid.  So I have My opinion based on my events  you may have other opinions based you your events   Let’s play ball !!!!!

3 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Like I said above, I am not going to argue with someone who has made their mind up not to be changed.