Memphis schools

vandyfan1

3 minutes ago, rlh said:

They have been for a while. Heartgard®, Heartgard Plus®, Iverhart® and some others used for heart worm prevention in dogs has it as the active ingredient.  I use Sentinel for my husky which has a different active ingredient. 

I read something about them treating covid with it. I think 

52 minutes ago, ecu said:

Since when were you forced to get a flu shot? This so called vaccine has not been approved yet and no one knows what is going to happen to those taking it 3-5 years down the road. Not selfish to consider the future. If someone wants to take it that is there business, but you also have a choice not to risk your future for the unknown. 

Did I mention the flu shot?

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They were chosen for us 

exactly and I highly doubt  they actually tally votes, I know several people who voted and were not even required to show proof of who they were. People think these big politicians are enemy's. Professional wrestling at its finest.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

exactly and I highly doubt  they actually tally votes, I know several people who voted and were not even required to show proof of who they were. People think these big politicians are enemy's. Professional wrestling at its finest.

They all pat each other’s backs. The corporations and their lobbyists run out country 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Never will forget my buddy from Fulton county called me and laughed “heck of a turn out” 125 % of registered voters voted 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They all pat each other’s backs. The corporations and their lobbyists run out country 

Fact but they have ton's of people fooled.  Money takes care of Money. This covid thing is gonna really cause problems before its all said and done. Got a feeling we all may be in poverty.  Covid don't scare me, its what the WORLD does to rid us of it. Hide and watch.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Fact but they have ton's of people fooled.  Money takes care of Money. This covid thing is gonna really cause problems before its all said and done. Got a feeling we all may be in poverty.  Covid don't scare me, its what the WORLD does to rid us of it. Hide and watch.

The majority of the money in those stimulus packages went to corporations. The closer you are to the printer the less inflation effects you.  Then the common the people turned around and spent the scraps and big business got richer and the poor got poorer. Your hourly wage is now worth less than it was a year ago and your raises are not keeping up with the price increases. 

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The majority of the money in those stimulus packages went to corporations. The closer you are to the printer the less inflation effects you.  Then the common the people turned around and spent the scraps and big business got richer and the poor got poorer. Your hourly wage is now worth less than it was a year ago and your raises are not keeping up with the price increases. 

The hand is faster than the eye. Dollar is worth less every day.