Memphis schools

vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Never said drinking bleach. I said injecting bleach. I was wrong about bleach. He did say injecting disinfectant. 

Not sure theoretical or experimental injections of disinfectant would be at the top of the list for me. You do you though

I'll pass.

15 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Never said drinking bleach. I said injecting bleach. I was wrong about bleach. He did say injecting disinfectant. 

Not sure theoretical or experimental injections of disinfectant would be at the top of the list for me. You do you though

No one was talking about using it.  UV is very impractical and the tech isn't anywhere close in the first place.  Its kind of like the media idiots and Govs like dirty Andy Commie-O freaking out over the Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine group of drugs that have been around since 1934. I have used those in malaria zones to prevent getting the protists P. falciparumP. vivax, P. ovale, and P. malariae .  They aren't a lot of fun but are better than any of the 4 types of malaria that humans can get.  Entomology is my ballgame. 

Just now, rlh said:

No one was talking about using it.  UV is very impractical and the tech isn't anywhere close in the first place.  Its kind of like the media idiots and Govs like dirty Andy Commie-O freaking out over the Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine group of drugs that have been around since 1934. I have used those in malaria zones to prevent getting the protists P. falciparumP. vivax, P. ovale, and P. malariae .  They aren't a lot of fun but are better than any of the 4 types of malaria that humans can get.  Entomology is my ballgame. 

Sounds like it's your ballgame. I'm just not sure trump was speaking in hypothetical. Biden is an idiot but as long as trump is alive he's in second place.

2 hours ago, Waker said:

Yes they work. The sad reality is people around these parts haven’t taken them. I promise if you saw a healthy family members life ended way to early you would strongly consider it.

You can still catch covid if you take the shot  and can still spread covid if you take the shot and you can still be hospitalized if you take the shot. So what part of it works ?  It has 1% percent fatality rate. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rlh said:

Aren’t they freaking out now about ivermectin ? 

11 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Sounds like it's your ballgame. I'm just not sure trump was speaking in hypothetical. Biden is an idiot but as long as trump is alive he's in second place.

Dumb and Dumber and thats the best choices we can come up with,wow

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You can still catch covid if you take the shot  and can still spread covid if you take the shot and you can still be hospitalized if you take the shot. So what part of it works ?  It has 1% percent fatality rate. 

You are 100% correct. My aunt took the vaccine. Before that was around several people who had covid and never got it. But she is now vaccinated and today found out her and my uncle both have Covid. People can kiss my big butt on the vaccine. I cant Take it because of immune issue just like the flu vaccine. Do you part. Wash hands keep a distance and just plane use common sense. If you have symptoms keep your #### at home. Guess what it won’t spread. I’m done. Play ball !!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tide21 said:

Aren’t they freaking out now about ivermectin ? 

They have been for a while. Heartgard®, Heartgard Plus®, Iverhart® and some others used for heart worm prevention in dogs has it as the active ingredient.  I use Sentinel for my husky which has a different active ingredient. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

You are 100% correct. My aunt took the vaccine. Before that was around several people who had covid and never got it. But she is now vaccinated and today found out her and my uncle both have Covid. People can kiss my big butt on the vaccine. I cant Take it because of immune issue just like the flu vaccine. Do you part. Wash hands keep a distance and just plane use common sense. If you have symptoms keep your #### at home. Guess what it won’t spread. I’m done. Play ball !!!!!

Post of the day^^^^

14 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Biden has always been an idiot and a gaffe machine before his cheese slipped off the cracker.  Trump has always been a jackwagon.

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

I know someone who almost died from taking the vaccine and I know people who have got covid after taking the vaccine so I feel the same way they can take that vaccine and stick it in their own neck