UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

20 minutes ago, TeddyBallgame said:

Shows you know nothing. There was no activity OUTSIDE because of the heat index. Doesn't mean there isn't activity inside. Stick to message boards and let the adults handle everything else. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tell me this is your 2nd account with a Axe to grind without telling me !!!!!! 

1 hour ago, TeddyBallgame said:

Shows you know nothing. There was no activity OUTSIDE because of the heat index. Doesn't mean there isn't activity inside. Stick to message boards and let the adults handle everything else. 

And if u read.if you can read,I didn't say they werent there because of covid.So get in class and learn something.Or mind ur own business

Edited by mrbigster

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Looking his posting history it is mainly LC threads. A lot of the on the baseball boards. 

Yep ! I get @mrbigsterfear of Covid though ! When we seen LC last year you could tell the talent was there, just legitimately didn’t have time to gel as a team ! And let’s be honest the science changes more than a Milan Bulldawg fan changes their gender identity !!! Wheew doggies that a lot too ! Or as much as a Stanks fan gets married to  their 1st Cousin ! Or even faster than that one time I was at a R Kelly concert and and got invited back stage and then realized I had my Golden Tide hoodie on and in fact remebered this was a R Kelly concert l !!!! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Shocker probably knows him.Shocker,69 all know who I am.

I bet y’all all know him/her. LC is a small place. Bad thing is they know you and the other LC posters but would never say this stuff to your face. They can hide behind this message board and say stuff that they don’t have the stones to say otherwise. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Shocker probably knows him.Shocker,69 all know who I am.

I honestly have no idea! Nothing wrong with being a super fan biggy! And honestly that’s to anyone that makes a post! Some pick like you, some are jerks like me, some have facts like 68 but most are just fans arguing a game they love! Plenty of reason for concern right now because all 3 LC schools have kids in quarantine and it seems as though it will soon cause a shortage in toilet paper again