Vandyfans travel game

vandyfan1

As most of y’all know I like to travel East once or twice a year to watch the best anticipated game for 1A and 2A. Kinda out of the loop with all the changes made this year and with us moving to 3A. I would like to keep my tradition going and there isn’t nothing better than small town ball. What’s your guys opinion on the best couple of games out East this year? 

41 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

As most of y’all know I like to travel East once or twice a year to watch the best anticipated game for 1A and 2A. Kinda out of the loop with all the changes made this year and with us moving to 3A. I would like to keep my tradition going and there isn’t nothing better than small town ball. What’s your guys opinion on the best couple of games out East this year? 

Meigs and Marion should be really good.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Go to Murphy, NC September 10th. South Pittsburgh and Murphy should be a really good game to watch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Trousdale hosts Upperman or Trousdale hosts Watertown(week 11, probably for the region title and home field in playoffs)

The competition being what it will most likely be between our two regions, this may be the only time you face Watertown this year. Now that I've got faster internet I may sign up for the nfhs network to see some of you guys play.

2 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Definitely should be a great game with two very physical football teams!

Pp68 told me he would spot us 14 and still win by 7.

52 minutes ago, Yeti said:

The competition being what it will most likely be between our two regions, this may be the only time you face Watertown this year. Now that I've got faster internet I may sign up for the nfhs network to see some of you guys play.

Who is Tyner's new head coach? 

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

Hey you guys are the favorites. We just have a bunch of little slow kids. Be lucky to be .500 this year.