Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

7 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I bet South Gibson won’t be resting. Only a 2 quarter game right?? 

It’s a jamboree game. I can’t say what sg does. 

im sure 100% effort by the players will be shown by the players but my guess is they rotate players and build depth. There will be no game plan shown 

Edited by Tide21

I bet South Gibson won’t be resting. Only a 2 quarter game right?? 

That’s correct , we have multiple starters that could have went for a couple scrimmages now but had minor injuries, just being careful ! Line has guys out last couple weeks and that doesn’t change tonight ! Rest assured we will be 100% come Purple Puppy whoopin day ! We always appreciate your support and input on here sir ! 

33 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with this. Hopefully both will be healthy. But no sandbagging here. Why anyone would pick Milan is beyond me. We got a D1 committed linebacker out for the year. Graduated 5 kids off last years team that are now playing college ball and last year wasn’t even close and we were at home. This year we go to Trenton. I’m afraid 5 in a row is coming. 

You can ignore me all week. I’m still going full memetard on you put that in the bank. :roflolk:

Edited by Tide21

Milan must be struggling. Hadn’t heard a word from Bulldog camp. 

We are struggling. After looking good against Westview we have gotten smoked in back to back scrimmages with Lipscomb and Dburg. May be a long year for us. I just hope we can have a couple of productive series against Peabody and no one gets hurt. They are clearly the better team. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We are struggling. After looking good against Westview we have gotten smoked in back to back scrimmages with Lipscomb and Dburg. May be a long year for us. I just hope we can have a couple of productive series against Peabody and no one gets hurt. They are clearly the better team. 

Guys I guess we are going to have to wear waders in here this week. The volcano is spewing again