Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

Just now, Tide21 said:

I’m not just saying dumb stuff without backing it like you 

After reading you all’s thread all summer ( particularly the comments on the USJ scrimmage) I feel like you guys are going to take a slight step back… doesn’t mean you won’t be good or even win state, but you will lose this year and I think Milan is the team that’s going to provide that lost.

Milan has always been a good team and there wouldn’t be any shame to losing to a team of that caliber if it wasn’t a rivalry game!

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

After reading you all’s thread all summer ( particularly the comments on the USJ scrimmage) I feel like you guys are going to take a slight step back… doesn’t mean you won’t be good or even win state, but you will lose this year and I think Milan is the team that’s going to provide that lost.

Milan has always been a good team and there wouldn’t be any shame to losing to a team of that caliber if it wasn’t a rivalry game!

Milan isn’t as good as they last year and we didn’t play one scrimmage with all the starters so who knows no one has seen what the team will be.   As far as usj they seemed to acquire a sec dt and he wreaked havoc on the 190 pound center He was double teamed and still putting them in the back field their defense is probably the best we will see this year 

1 hour ago, Bulldog89 said:

I remember some previous posts of Trenton’s lineman this year and they were HUGE. I don’t think Milan has anyone half that size. If we can’t compete in the trenches it will be a long night.

Haha, you know I watch y’all practice right ? Big Tony looks like a NFL lineman and y’all go about 280 across both lines !!!

26 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Multiple studs out against the Bruins! Don’t forget 1 stud not playing can make or break small ball!

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Haha, you know I watch y’all practice right ? Big Tony looks like a NFL lineman and y’all go about 280 across both lines !!!

Yea, I may have exaggerated a little but we can't play like we are half your size. When Trenton knocks them down which they have the past few years, will they stand up and compete or back down. Like BPM said we need to be more physical.

1 minute ago, Bulldog89 said:

Yea, I may have exaggerated a little but we can't play like we are half your size. When Trenton knocks them down which they have the past few years, will they stand up and compete or back down. Like BPM said we need to be more physical.

^^^This. They will get hit in the mouth. How will they respond will be the question. 

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

No, you are not the underdogs. Just in case you have been living under a rock or something, let me remind you of the state of affairs with the current team that is Trenton....

Y'all are riding a mind numbing 37 game winning streak. 

Y'all have a record of 53-4 in the past 4 season. 

I rest my case.

Jacobs is 72-11 as head coach. He has been coach since 2015.