Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

17 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Bet the players were upset. Kids want to play! I guess staff figures they don't need any work. 

A lot would say arrogance, Diffee is a different kind of coach, he has a lot of ways that are out of the norm but has worked for him ! The only thing I would say is if a team they play early has a lot of line depth it could hurt them, Peabody doesn’t have the line depth of last year so time will tell !

17 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Bet the players were upset. Kids want to play! I guess staff figures they don't need any work. 

A lot would say arrogance, Diffee is a different kind of coach, he has a lot of ways that are out of the norm but has worked for him ! The only thing I would say is if a team they play early has a lot of line depth it could hurt them, Peabody doesn’t have the line depth of last year so time will tell !

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Really looking forward to the Peabody-Huntingdon matchup this season. Should be a physical game. Mustangs improved from last year. Very deep and huge squad. 

20 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

There is a reason Vowell and Diffee have won 80%+ of their games. Two great coaches. 

• Like 1

Two heavyweights in west TN going at it again first game of season!  First, I expect it to go down to the wire as always with a few turnovers deciding the game.  Second, I’m not buying all this talk from the Milan posters saying how down they are.  Sand-bagging alert!  Too much talent on that side not to be competitive in this one.    Third, I have a hard time believing that their starters didn’t dress out in the jamboree at UC.  Doesn’t make sense why you wouldn’t take the opportunity to prepare for the season opener in a live game situation.  But if this is true, that was kind of leaving UC out to dry and taking away an opportunity for them to get better.  Why would anyone want to ever schedule a jamboree with Milan in upcoming years if this is true?

• Upvote 1