McNairy vs Riverside

Pantherpride45

I do believe Franks leaving was the right decision for McNairy Central. However, I thought the timing of Franks’ decision to leave was late. I don’t think the new coach has time to gel with his players. Riverside will win this game. Better coaching, better players, a program that now has stability and expectations. Panthers will win. Curious to see what the spread is (I think the Covington fan does that Sonny Moore stuff a lot for some reason.) Riverside by 31.

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

Tell me about your Panthers team this year. From what I’ve heard y’all got a pretty good team expecting to be at the top of y’all’s region. 

They are a really solid team on both sides. Lot of freshman got playing time last year and it is paying off. Got some good seniors in key spots and think the Panthers will have a good year this season. Will definitely be a contender for top spot in the district 

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2021 at 6:46 PM, Tigersandcats said:

Tell me about your Panthers team this year. From what I’ve heard y’all got a pretty good team expecting to be at the top of y’all’s region. 

Spoke to several people saying they’ll be better than last year, mcnairy looked much worse than bolivar on film if that tells you anything although bolivar does look better Than past years

On 8/15/2021 at 7:17 PM, TryNotToSuck said:

I do believe Franks leaving was the right decision for McNairy Central. However, I thought the timing of Franks’ decision to leave was late. I don’t think the new coach has time to gel with his players. Riverside will win this game. Better coaching, better players, a program that now has stability and expectations. Panthers will win. Curious to see what the spread is (I think the Covington fan does that Sonny Moore stuff a lot for some reason.) Riverside by 31.

This spread is spot on

6 minutes ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Spoke to several people saying they’ll be better than last year, mcnairy looked much worse than bolivar on film if that tells you anything although bolivar does look better Than past years

I watched McNairy and Bolivar live. I wouldn’t say much worse. But would give Bolivar the edge for sure. Bolivar did look better to me than last year.