Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Very special talent, and smart QB. I believe he went to play a couple years for Ty’s dad at UTM. If I’m not mistake he broke Charlie Hyde from CAK state passing record 

Winn was awesome but I don't think he touched any of Highs records. That being said our area probably has the two best QBs we've ever had in our area playing right now. 

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Winn was awesome but I don't think he touched any of Highs records. That being said our area probably has the two best QBs we've ever had in our area playing right now. 

I was referring to Kyle Akin breaking his records, but yes totally agree. There’s been special players come through 

Just so happens that both of the QB’s I was referring to that Simpson has some comparisons in played for his dad at UTM

Edited by Goldenpride

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I was referring to Kyle Akin breaking his records, but yes totally agree. There’s been special players come through 

The combination of his "wheels" and arm remind me of Jacob Tucker from Perry County. Took UNA to the National Championship game a few years back, but not as polished as Simpson.

11 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Just so happens that both of the QB’s I was referring to that Simpson has some comparisons in played for his dad at UTM

Oh yeah I think akin has the career passing yards record