Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

Westview definitely looks the part. Both teams really played hard. I happend to get some good views of Ganoway running the football last night. Unbelievable how fast that kid turns a corner. Wouldn’t suprise me if both of the Ganoways are playing in the SEC. Don’t know how many tackles these kids had last night but they will come up and lay the lumber to you. Big time football players on both sides of the ball.

Edited by pioneer42

13 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Milan has beaten us several years straight bro…went to state championship  last season. Sorry i gotta disagree with you on this.

It was in the heat of the moment. Your right Milan is a good program that is just going threw some unfortunate things right now. I just get tired of one certain poster blabbing on everyone's post. It was 100 % meant for him and not Milan Football. 

6 minutes ago, GOCHARGERS said:

It was in the heat of the moment. Your right Milan is a good program that is just going threw some unfortunate things right now. I just get tired of one certain poster blabbing on everyone's post. It was 100 % meant for him and not Milan Football. 

Did you see what I posted after the game last night?  I ate my crow. Much respect to your team. By the way what unfortunate things is Milan going thru right now??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

No doubt McKenzie has the capability to do so. Just in terms of best matchup, I’m hoping for that Fayetteville vs Peabody matchup! That would be one worth driving from Nashville to come see!

Now that I've seen both teams play Peabody will beat Mckenzie by 3 or 4 scores.

Great game.  Two great teams that displayed sportsmanship. Class act! Ty Simpson is the real deal. Driggers is also a solid QB. My take on the game: turning point Peabody up 28-14. Get a stop. Westview punts and Peabody’s punt returner let’s it roll.  Peabody defense just got a huge stop and now they have to face WV offense after the safety.  Another note is WV pretty much stopped Ganaway in the second half. They sold out on stopping him. Peabody’s passing game is solid. However Ganaway’s last run was beast.  He should of been stopped twice and he took it to the one .  Now Peabody: I posted this last year before Peabody played Meigs.  The Tide needs an alternative in the backfield like they used Vaughan last year.  I would think that would be Baskerville.  Ganaway is superb but the Tide needs a beast running back also.  Of course no one knows but if the Tide punt returner would have not let the ball roll I believe Peabody wins by two touchdowns.  

1 minute ago, Chazmo said:

Great game.  Two great teams that displayed sportsmanship. Class act! Ty Simpson is the real deal. Driggers is also a solid QB. My take on the game: turning point Peabody up 28-14. Get a stop. Westview punts and Peabody’s punt returner let’s it roll.  Peabody defense just got a huge stop and now they have to face WV offense after the safety.  Another note is WV pretty much stopped Ganaway in the second half. They sold out on stopping him. Peabody’s passing game is solid. However Ganaway’s last run was beast.  He should of been stopped twice and he took it to the one .  Now Peabody: I posted this last year before Peabody played Meigs.  The Tide needs an alternative in the backfield like they used Vaughan last year.  I would think that would be Baskerville.  Ganaway is superb but the Tide needs a beast running back also.  Of course no one knows but if the Tide punt returner would have not let the ball roll I believe Peabody wins by two touchdowns.  

We have one like last year he’s being saved for playoffs

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Did you see what I posted after the game last night?  I ate my crow. Much respect to your team. By the way what unfortunate things is Milan going thru right now??

You did and as a Westview fan we appreciate it. To be honest with you I sent the message before I read all the post. I started from where I left off reading last night. I was pretty aggravated at the refs on some calls on Peabody's last drive. Didn't look back on CoachT until this morning. But I do agree with some other posters these refs are only human and they will make mistakes but my goodness it wasn't just the white hat it was multiple ones on the officiating crew that made bad calls against both teams all night. Film definitely needs to be sent to TSSAA to be reviewed and this crew not officiate another Big Game anytime anywhere period. 

1 minute ago, GOCHARGERS said:

You did and as a Westview fan we appreciate it. To be honest with you I sent the message before I read all the post. I started from where I left off reading last night. I was pretty aggravated at the refs on some calls on Peabody's last drive. Didn't look back on CoachT until this morning. But I do agree with some other posters these refs are only human and they will make mistakes but my goodness it wasn't just the white hat it was multiple ones on the officiating crew that made bad calls against both teams all night. Film definitely needs to be sent to TSSAA to be reviewed and this crew not officiate another Big Game anytime anywhere period. 

Agree but two of your drives resulted in scores from bad calls as well plain and simple y’all will contend for the gold ball this year ! Not to offend anyone out Peabody I’d 4 scores better than anyone in 2 A besides 1 and that team is Westview ! I know thats gonna piss of some but in their logical minds they know it’s the truth !!!

46 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I would venture to say the same thing. Peabody and Fayetteville have more weapons. And look to be more physical. 

I saw Trenton play Milan this year and Fayetteville last night at Lewis Co.Talked to several from Fayetteville.Think it's going to come down to those 2 teams.Number 3 for Fayetteville is a stud but he's not as quick as Ganaway.Fayetteville has size,excellent receivers ,9 is a beast.Number 11 is very good.Both teams swarm to the ball on defense.Based on what I've seen,maybe a touchdown nod to Trenton.But will be a great game

• Like 1