Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

Just now, Kiddmaximus said:

Westview also has 5 games to sharpen up before we play Huntington and the game is in Martin. Every detail from the Peabody game and games after will be looked over. But so will Huntington, it’s all about who is hot at right time, Westview isn’t hot just yet.

We have Gibson county Fairview Camden south side and union city to play before we play Huntington.

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Boy Huntingdon just can't get any respect on this board. Jacob Warbritton in 2012 set the all-time rushing rushing record for the state and I think still holds the record for a QB. Beat Milan, Trenton, Westview & Union City that season and doesn't even get mentioned. Little brother Brady starting safety as a freshman had 2 picks against Southside.

Westview is a good team but man they are really good today because they played Peabody tough. Peabody is beatable as well right now, Good team but beatable. The Ganoway boys are bad boys on both sides of the ball. You slow them two down easier said than done they can be beat. Their OL and DL aren’t as good as what we have seen. Huntingdon has my respect and always has. Westview is 5 TD’s better than Huntingdon in their mind because they took them to the wire. Westview is solid but Huntingdon is pretty good too. They have Covington’s respect and Covington boat raced Westview last year.

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

Westview is a good team but man they are really good today because they played Peabody tough. Peabody is beatable as well right now, Good team but beatable. The Ganoway boys are bad boys on both sides of the ball. You slow them two down easier said than done they can be beat. Their OL and DL aren’t as good as what we have seen. Huntingdon has my respect and always has. Westview is 5 TD’s better than Huntingdon in their mind because they took them to the wire. Westview is solid but Huntingdon is pretty good too. They have Covington’s respect and Covington boat raced Westview last year.

Westview is better than they were last year. Have you watched Huntingdon this year ?  They are good they just lack speed on defense. Westview by 5tds I doubt but I bet westview  wins by no less than 2-3tds. Not because Huntingdon is bad but because it’s a mismatch 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Westview is better than they were last year. Have you watched Huntingdon this year ?  They are good they just lack speed on defense. Westview by 5tds I doubt but I bet westview  wins by no less than 2-3tds. Not because Huntingdon is bad but because it’s a mismatch 

Also I agree!! Though I will be critical even though we gave Peabody a game Westview still has some tuning to do on defense but I will say much better than last year and only second game of the season so they will be fine

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I hadn’t seen Huntingdon but I talked to Covington Fans that seen their scrimmage. They gave Covington all they wanted. Know it is a scrimmage but I know Westview had about 75 total yards offense last year and lost 47-0 to Covington. It is early but I was impressed with Westview and their fans. Simpson is fast himself and I was impressed with his accuracy. I just know how a ball controlled rushing offense like Union City and Huntingdon has can effect a game late in the year. But I do think Westview has a good shot to win it all. You know how good you guys have been the last two years and both years y’all escaped dogfights to the wire both years.

27 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I hadn’t seen Huntingdon but I talked to Covington Fans that seen their scrimmage. They gave Covington all they wanted. Know it is a scrimmage but I know Westview had about 75 total yards offense last year and lost 47-0 to Covington. It is early but I was impressed with Westview and their fans. Simpson is fast himself and I was impressed with his accuracy. I just know how a ball controlled rushing offense like Union City and Huntingdon has can effect a game late in the year. But I do think Westview has a good shot to win it all. You know how good you guys have been the last two years and both years y’all escaped dogfights to the wire both years.

Care to place a gentleman’s bet !? I say west view by 4 scores ! What can we put on the line ! I am big on  Westview on from way more than our game, you know me better than that ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

39 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Covington has graduated a lot of their players since then, Westview also got their bigtime coach back. Westview can also score at a explosive pace. If only we made that field goal before halftime against Peabody! But if Huntington can score like we can it’ll be a game 

27 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Care to place a gentleman’s bet !? I say west view by 4 scores ! What can we put on the line ! I am big on  Westview on from way more than our game, you know me better than that ! 

You may be right. Still early. I haven’t seen Huntingdon. We will see as it gets closer. 

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Mustangs are better than they were last year also.  We will find out a little more in two weeks vs a good riverside team.

4 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Mustangs are better than they were last year also.  We will find out a little more in two weeks vs a good riverside team.

That’s a confusing statement with the whooping the Rebs put on y’all, they graduated almost all their studs on the D side of the ball ! As well as some studs recievers! So what was the breakdown that game !