Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

15 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Don’t get me wrong we nowhere near played our best game lots of mental mistakes, but Westview is five touchdowns better than Huntington! Not that Huntington is not a good team but they don’t deal with speed and passing attacks very well just ask Milan last year! I mean no disrespect but facts are facts, and of course any given Friday a team can like a big goose egg and take a loss,You don’t see passing attacks like Westview almost ever in small ball!

Westview is a good team but we will see what happens when they play Huntington when the temps drop and a good wind late in the year. Westview’s KO coverage gets a game ball. Westview cut the big plays out for Peabody for the most part and made y’all drive the length of the field. Is Westview and Milan really that good because Milan had their chances as well or is Peabody more beatable this year?? I think Westview is a solid team but I don’t know that they are as good as you say they are. Five TD’s better than a team that just blew Sourh Side out?? Come on now.

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Westview is a good team but we will see what happens when they play Huntington when the temps drop and a good wind late in the year. Westview’s KO coverage gets a game ball. Westview cut the big plays out for Peabody for the most part and made y’all drive the length of the field. Is Westview and Milan really that good because Milan had their chances as well or is Peabody more beatable this year?? I think Westview is a solid team but I don’t know that they are as good as you say they are. Five TD’s better than a team that just blew Sourh Side out?? Come on now.

There were calls and big mistakes otherwise neither game is as close. 

I watched the Huntingdon mckenzie game. They couldn’t contain Taylor. If Huntingdon sells out on the pass like we did Simpson will scramble them to death. I honestly don’t think they will stop his passing. 

23 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

South side won’t win but 3 games at the most IMO! Yes Westview is that good

15 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

He wasn’t. Simpson and Akin remind me more of the same 

Boy Huntingdon just can't get any respect on this board. Jacob Warbritton in 2012 set the all-time rushing rushing record for the state and I think still holds the record for a QB. Beat Milan, Trenton, Westview & Union City that season and doesn't even get mentioned. Little brother Brady starting safety as a freshman had 2 picks against Southside.

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Boy Huntingdon just can't get any respect on this board. Jacob Warbritton in 2012 set the all-time rushing rushing record for the state and I think still holds the record for a QB. Beat Milan, Trenton, Westview & Union City that season and doesn't even get mentioned. Little brother Brady starting safety as a freshman had 2 picks against Southside.

I respect the heck out the old Stangs and you as well ! Your a great poster and stand up guy, but that’s a long time ago, I know we should cherish history but here and now the Stangs will dominate weak teams from size and coaching and teams with any speed and equal coaching will spank them ! No disrespect meant at all ! Right now my Tide isn’t a Gold Ball team we are playing ok, not Tidemen ball but we will be when needed ! 

34 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Key words rushing record for a qb we were talking about passing qbs.

Huntingdon has good team this year. I’ll say this again I watched the mckenzie game and you guys couldn’t contain Taylor. Simpson is going to throw and if you cover the receivers he is going to run . I don’t think you guys have the speed to stop him when the receivers run your dbs 25-30 yards downfield 

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

May wanna check that Milan score from 2012 again Croppy. 

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Remind me of y'all's losses that year I'm a little rusty. Just messing croppy. Y'all have a good team this year no doubt but I just think Westview is better. Y'all also need to get 15 the ball a lot more using him as a blocking back is a serious misuse of talent but that's not my business. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Remind me of y'all's losses that year I'm a little rusty. Just messing croppy. Y'all have a good team this year no doubt but I just think Westview is better. Y'all also need to get 15 the ball a lot more using him as a blocking back is a serious misuse of talent but that's not my business. 

Westview also has 5 games to sharpen up before we play Huntington and the game is in Martin. Every detail from the Peabody game and games after will be looked over. But so will Huntington, it’s all about who is hot at right time, Westview isn’t hot just yet.