Marion travels to Sequatchie County.

Marion has a LOT of improvement to make and quickly.  Looked out of shape to me, oline got whipped in the first half.  We are looking at no better than 3rd in the district if our offense is not more dynamic than this.  We will find out next week.  Very predictable on offense so far.  Sloppy game overall.  3 fumbles, 3missed ints.  Gotta get better.

15 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Marion has a LOT of improvement to make and quickly.  Looked out of shape to me, oline got whipped in the first half.  We are looking at no better than 3rd in the district if our offense is not more dynamic than this.  We will find out next week.  Very predictable on offense so far.  Sloppy game overall.  3 fumbles, 3missed ints.  Gotta get better.

LRDAO.  Jest yesterday you was on here beating that chest lying lips.  What kind of mess is this? 

32 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

1st round exit

Edited by PurplePower68