Rural West TN Top 12 (Outside Shelby Co)

16 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy maybe me you and tide 21 can meet up and look at each other poles.  You made one today and if tide makes one I will bring Murphys pole.  You think im joking but im not.

That’s sounds like a date Roy. If bpm will pay for the food I’m in lol 

19 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

YES! I believe we will have at least 3 teams make it to the dance. Maybe, 4. 

I think that Peabody and USJ are the most likely. I think there is a good chance Haywood or Milan is there but both can be upset by South Gibson. In 2A Westview, Huntingdung or Union City is not out of the question and Henry Co in 5A. Will be an exciting year. 

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think that Peabody and USJ are the most likely. I think there is a good chance Haywood or Milan is there but both can be upset by South Gibson. In 2A Westview, Huntingdung or Union City is not out of the question and Henry Co in 5A. Will be an exciting year. 

It would be crazy to get the 1,2,3,4 and 5 A  teams to Cookeville. 

You forgot about Covington.... I think they have a pretty good chance of going. 

8 hours ago, Tide21 said:

What do you mean ? 

Their non region gets them in trouble playing a few cupcake teams, and it doesn’t get them ready for the region and playoffs. Last time they beat us was 2018 granted we had injuries galore and their stud FB/LB who is now at Texas A&M was dominating. We thrashed them in the playoffs. I honestly think that year against non region opponents they out scored them 262 to to like 80 and they all were below .500 teams except north side 

11 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Their non region gets them in trouble playing a few cupcake teams, and it doesn’t get them ready for the region and playoffs. Last time they beat us was 2018 granted we had injuries galore and their stud FB/LB who is now at Texas A&M was dominating. We thrashed them in the playoffs. I honestly think that year against non region opponents they out scored them 262 to to like 80 and they all were below .500 teams except north side 

They do have a couple of cupcakes that I dont agree with but also have 5A Dyer County and Munford along with the Dynasty of Peabody.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

This year it’s decent I’m glad to see it

Don't understand the MLK Prep errr year & definitely don't understand at BTW. I agree with you Trojan and Tomcatfan on the other 3. Some of the teams you eluded to in 2018 tomcatfan were having down years. Brighton made it to the 5A semifinals just the season before in 2017. Can't predict when teams are going to have a down year due to uncontrolled circumstances, but you do know the traditionally sub par programs that you schedule year in and year out.

2 hours ago, Dash said:

Don't understand the MLK Prep errr year & definitely don't understand at BTW. I agree with you Trojan and Tomcatfan on the other 3. Some of the teams you eluded to in 2018 tomcatfan were having down years. Brighton made it to the 5A semifinals just the season before in 2017. Can't predict when teams are going to have a down year due to uncontrolled circumstances, but you do know the traditionally sub par programs that you schedule year in and year out.

Brighton making it to semis in 2017 is an outlier. Unfortunately, Dyersburg needs to get rid of the contract with MLK-Prep, because I’m doubting they’re making a substantial profit off that game. It’s cool to see younger players get to play in a game, but I’ll have to imagine it’s starting to get old. Regarding to the game, Dyersburg will beat Dyer County.

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Brighton making it to semis in 2017 is an outlier. Unfortunately, Dyersburg needs to get rid of the contract with MLK-Prep, because I’m doubting they’re making a substantial profit off that game. It’s cool to see younger players get to play in a game, but I’ll have to imagine it’s starting to get old. Regarding to the game, Dyersburg will beat Dyer County.

WAYYYYY past old!!!  Got to be little to no profit. MLK brings literally 0 fans and Dyersburg side is limited. They have gotten smart though because now they have the JR Trojan Cheerleaders do their sideline stuff during that game. I know it's to attract parents and relatives of the girls :)