FME MIKE MOLDER PRAYERS IMMEDIATELY!

PiRaTe._.MiKe

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

First time online since going down, guys and this thread was a blessing from God!    i

m still totally dependent on oygen to breathe.    Lost 43 lbs of mostly muscle.   Been in CCU for 20 days now.   Please keep the prayers coming and good lucke to everyone tonight!     Miss you guys.

Still praying you up brother. Gods got you. Keep fighting, there’s a tremendous testimony on the other side of this. God will use you through this and you will use this to give glory and honor to Him. Rest easy brother, we’ve got the watch. 

21 hours ago, TCRadio said:

From Mikes wife this morning: 

Mike slept 8 hours on the vaportherm and non rebreather with no problems !!! He even talked himself back from mini panic attack before  bedtime and was able to do it by hisself with no extra meds or going on bypap. They have now cut the oxygen from 100% to 90% and he is still maintaining his levels. God is so good and his healing Mikes mind and body ! I am so happy he was finally able to rest . Please pray that with this good nights rest he will be able to work hard today and make more progress.

we serve an awesome god!!

Thanks for the updates TC.  I’ve been down myself and not able to post them.  

11 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

First time online since going down, guys and this thread was a blessing from God!    i

m still totally dependent on oygen to breathe.    Lost 43 lbs of mostly muscle.   Been in CCU for 20 days now.   Please keep the prayers coming and good lucke to everyone tonight!     Miss you guys.

Ole brother, it is wonderful hearing from you.  We love you brother.  Keep pushing, but take your time.  It’s gonna be. Long journey.  We pray for you daily.  Bless you.  

16 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Big setback for a major comeback! You got this Mike, we will be praying! 

16 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Thrills my heart to hear from the Main Man!!! You've been on my church and my families prayer list. PowerP and me always look back on the time we met you and Butchie and Seven in Cascade. Yall are some stand up dudes we've always enjoyed talking to. God is doing a miracle in your life my brother and your going to be able to share that testimony with a lot of people of the power of prayer. Get well buddy. Thing's just not the same without all you do for us coacht nuts!!! LOL.. 

On 9/17/2021 at 4:45 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Great to see you back on here.  Keep getting well, more thoughts and prayers to you!

On 9/17/2021 at 4:45 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Miss you too Mike. Football season just ain't the same without you. Hope you're able to watch or listen to games! 

On 9/17/2021 at 9:45 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Thank you Lord!

We love you Mike.   Keep up the Good fight.  God Bless!