FME MIKE MOLDER PRAYERS IMMEDIATELY!

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Shame on you Pixie Boy.  

Anyways per his wife Mike is doing better 1 minute then not the next.  He’s still doing better than last week, but just gonna be a long road.  Keep the prayers coming folks.  I know he and his family all appreciate it.  

PM this pixie boy needs to be booted.  Im not joking either

• Upvote 2

From Mikes wife: 

Today has been a good day ! Mike has been in the vaportherm all day and only used non rebreather for naps and physical therapy. They did a chest X-ray this morning but we don't have the results yet . The dr said his lungs are starting to clear and that they sound much better . He has lost close to 40 pounds. Mikes color is much better today and the thrush has healed tremendously. He ate a few slices of oranges for breakfast and plans to eat chicken noodle soup this afternoon. All in all today has been a great day! Mike continues to make me proud in his efforts to fight this terrible disease. We can never thank you enough for all the prayers, text , calls and support . Mike would not be where he is today without the grace of God and the answers to all our prayers! We are not out of the woods yet but we are on our way !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

From Mikes wife: 

Today has been a good day ! Mike has been in the vaportherm all day and only used non rebreather for naps and physical therapy. They did a chest X-ray this morning but we don't have the results yet . The dr said his lungs are starting to clear and that they sound much better . He has lost close to 40 pounds. Mikes color is much better today and the thrush has healed tremendously. He ate a few slices of oranges for breakfast and plans to eat chicken noodle soup this afternoon. All in all today has been a great day! Mike continues to make me proud in his efforts to fight this terrible disease. We can never thank you enough for all the prayers, text , calls and support . Mike would not be where he is today without the grace of God and the answers to all our prayers! We are not out of the woods yet but we are on our way !!

Thanks so much for the awesome news of the power of prayers.  You go Mike!!!

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

From Mikes wife: 

Great news.This attacks people differently.My sister had mild case.Her husband,more  like Mike.Good one day,bad the next.Stayed on respirator about 3 months.Wanted to die.So prayers to you Mike.

From Mikes wife this morning: 

Mike slept 8 hours on the vaportherm and non rebreather with no problems !!! He even talked himself back from mini panic attack before  bedtime and was able to do it by hisself with no extra meds or going on bypap. They have now cut the oxygen from 100% to 90% and he is still maintaining his levels. God is so good and his healing Mikes mind and body ! I am so happy he was finally able to rest . Please pray that with this good nights rest he will be able to work hard today and make more progress.

we serve an awesome god!!

14 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Mike slept 8 hours on the vaportherm and non rebreather with no problems !!! He even talked himself back from mini panic attack before  bedtime and was able to do it by hisself with no extra meds or going on bypap. They have now cut the oxygen from 100% to 90% and he is still maintaining his levels. God is so good and his healing Mikes mind and body ! I am so happy he was finally able to rest . Please pray that with this good nights rest he will be able to work hard today and make more progress.

Great news to hear. Looking forward to your return on the T. Prayers still coming for you and your family Mike. 

42 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Great news!  Many prayers and blessing Mike!!