FME MIKE MOLDER PRAYERS IMMEDIATELY!

PiRaTe._.MiKe

On 9/3/2021 at 11:33 AM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

From his wife:

I just spoke with the nurse and Mikes oxygen is staying around 94 with the bypap but drops to low-mid 80s if he takes it off for water . His respiration's are in the high 20s which is better than he has been in a couple of days his heart rate is in the 50s . The nurse says he is comfortable and doesn't seem anxious. They still have him at 100% and expect that he will stay there today because he is so exhausted. Please continue to pray because the next few days are very crucial with the bypap being maxed out . Please pray he can get rest, keep his anxiety at bay and continue to be able to control his respiration's. Thank you . His nurse said she will call if he has any changes . Thank you !

Any updates sir ?

As someone who has went through this exact thing with a family member. My prayers are not only with Mike, but his wife and family. 

I pray God gives the Dr’s wisdom, but also supplies strength to his loved ones during this trying time!

The good news is that I know a God that can do just that!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

As someone who has went through this exact thing with a family member. My prayers are not only with Mike, but his wife and family. 

I pray God gives the Dr’s wisdom, but also supplies strength to his loved ones during this trying time!

The good news is that I know a God that can do just that!!!

Amen sir

Edited by PeabodyPride

From his wife, Joan: "They took Mike completely off of the precedex (the sedation meds) and his anxiety is still ok . They took the bypap off to let him eat ice cream and the the tried to keep him on the vaportherm and his oxygen got to the 70 so they had to go back on the bypap they didn’t lower his settings because he had already dropped so low with the vaportherm ( step down machine from the bypap) so they are gonna try to lower it today after his lungs have some rest . He is finally coughing up some of the mucus which is a good thing . He didn’t rest as well last night but they think that is from taking him if of the precedex . All in all not a bad night ! We gotta keep praying without ceasing that he gets out of this holding pattern and gets off of this bypap as soon as possible. Thank you"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoachT said:

From his wife, Joan: "They took Mike completely off of the precedex (the sedation meds) and his anxiety is still ok . They took the bypap off to let him eat ice cream and the the tried to keep him on the vaportherm and his oxygen got to the 70 so they had to go back on the bypap they didn’t lower his settings because he had already dropped so low with the vaportherm ( step down machine from the bypap) so they are gonna try to lower it today after his lungs have some rest . He is finally coughing up some of the mucus which is a good thing . He didn’t rest as well last night but they think that is from taking him if of the precedex . All in all not a bad night ! We gotta keep praying without ceasing that he gets out of this holding pattern and gets off of this bypap as soon as possible. Thank you"

Thanks for the update Coach

Just got a pretty good report on Mike Molder.........from his wife

I got my first report of the day from Mike with a text that read "better night " followed by a message asking me to bring him a new Sonic Cheeseburger that looks like a patty melt when I come to visit ! Hallelujah that made me happy! The nurse called and said that his heart rate is back down in the 80s, his oxygen is up to 92-94 and his respiration are down to high 20s to low 30 which is much better. God is so good! I am praying this is the day we have big breakthroughs. They are gonna also try to get him back in the vaportherm so please be in prayer that Mike is able to transfer from bypap without his oxygen dropping too low . Overall a pretty good night ! Thank you all love you !

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I got my first report of the day from Mike with a text that read "better night " followed by a message asking me to bring him a new Sonic Cheeseburger that looks like a patty melt when I come to visit ! Hallelujah that made me happy! The nurse called and said that his heart rate is back down in the 80s, his oxygen is up to 92-94 and his respiration are down to high 20s to low 30 which is much better. God is so good! I am praying this is the day we have big breakthroughs. They are gonna also try to get him back in the vaportherm so please be in prayer that Mike is able to transfer from bypap without his oxygen dropping too low . Overall a pretty good night ! Thank you all love you !

Thank you for the updates, will continue praying for Mike!

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I believe in prayer for sure. Thanks for a much better report on our buddy. Thanks to you for keeping us all informed.