FME MIKE MOLDER PRAYERS IMMEDIATELY!

PiRaTe._.MiKe

14 hours ago, crow said:

Got ‘em coming their way from The Reservation. Please keep us posted in as much as his family is comfortable with you doing so.  

From Mike this morning . Keep praying please. 

3rd day in critical care ward.   My conditions are worse.

I love Jesus Christ and profess my sins unto him.

Please accept the Lord as your Christ before it's too late.  We aren't given tomorrow.    Love you all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, piratetom said:

From Mike this morning . Keep praying please. 

3rd day in critical care ward.   My conditions are worse.

I love Jesus Christ and profess my sins unto him.

Please accept the Lord as your Christ before it's too late.  We aren't given tomorrow.    Love you all.

Praying for you and your loved ones brother. Keep fighting the good fight. 

Thank you Tom. 

Lord Jesus, you are able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all we ask or think, & nothing is impossible for you. Send healing now into Mike’s body, and so work in this situation that everyone will say this indeed was the hand of the living God at work. Honor your Son, fulfill your promises, & bring glory unto Yourself through it all, in the merits & worthiness of Jesus we ask this, amen. SO BE IT!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HevyReturns said:

Lord Jesus, you are able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all we ask or think, & nothing is impossible for you. Send healing now into Mike’s body, and so work in this situation that everyone will say this indeed was the hand of the living God at work. Honor your Son, fulfill your promises, & bring glory unto Yourself through it all, in the merits & worthiness of Jesus we ask this, amen. SO BE IT!

All I can say is Amen and Amen!!  He pulls through this what a testimony he will have that could help change so many lives he's around.