Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

24 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

In the words of our lake county friends. It’s too late and we would not get enough practice in to play. 

Lake County schools have been closed since this past Friday, so they have not been able to practice at all. The earliest they could practice is tomorrow assuming that they don’t have to many guys in quarantine since the district does contact tracing. Tomorrow is when the district is going to open back up.

It would make no sense for Dyersburg and Peabody to not play this Friday evening as both have a now open date. For both of those schools to not play a game this weekend against each other would be a disservice to the players on both teams. Sadly, according to a post on the Peabody Facebook page, it does not look like Peabody and Dyersburg will play on Friday. JMO

13 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

It would make no sense for Dyersburg and Peabody to not play this Friday evening as both have a now open date. For both of those schools to not play a game this weekend against each other would be a disservice to the players on both teams. Sadly, according to a post on the Peabody Facebook page, it does not look like Peabody and Dyersburg will play on Friday. JMO

I’m theory yes but look at like this

PHS 376

week 1 -1A Peabody 4A milan 692

week 2 1A Peabody vs 3A well 2A by a few Westview  603

dburg 819

how many schools would be able to really compete with the biggest 3A school in the state 1 or 2 kids below the cut off ! It’s not fear it’s common sense to me, we cannot handle the injuries of thre schools twice to three times our size 3 Games in a row ! Some will disagree but I wouldn’t play either ! Just a humble opinion

Edited by PeabodyPride