Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

27 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Overgeneralize much? 

Not a bit different than a bunch of keyboard warriors that probably never stepped on the grid iron acing like their mediocre football program strikes fear into anyone , not a one of you wanted to hear anything other than we was protecting a streak, heck one of the chuckle heads had the audacity to write in your paper about it ! Now that the facts came out “ which no one owed you” you all have been pretty cool ! I know your a good person we have several mutual friends matter of fact !  I don’t think Tide 21 is gonna wanna here much anything from Dburg has to say for a long while, we love our Tide our community and our coach, had you known the facts you wouldn’t have said a negative word and in fact you really didn’t say much, we in fact knew our situation and Lake county’s situation and I personally love Dyersburg and am considering opening one of my restaurants there but some stuff was said that can’t be forgotten from some ! I hope you have e a good one sir !  And if I open a Jersey Mikes there would love to buy you lunch !

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not a bit different than a bunch of keyboard warriors that probably never stepped on the grid iron acing like their mediocre football program strikes fear into anyone , not a one of you wanted to hear anything other than we was protecting a streak, heck one of the chuckle heads had the audacity to write in your paper about it ! Now that the facts came out “ which no one owed you” you all have been pretty cool ! I know your a good person we have several mutual friends matter of fact !  I don’t think Tide 21 is gonna wanna here much anything from Dburg has to say for a long while, we love our Tide our community and our coach, had you known the facts you wouldn’t have said a negative word and in fact you really didn’t say much, we in fact knew our situation and Lake county’s situation and I personally love Dyersburg and am considering opening one of my restaurants there but some stuff was said that can’t be forgotten from some ! I hope you have e a good one sir !  And if I open a Jersey Mikes there would love to buy you lunch !

Far from a “keyboard warrior.” That was an unfortunate and unnecessary term coined by a social media coordinator. You may be surprised to know that Coach Jacobs and I have spoken and I look forward to having the opportunity to meet in person.