Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

4 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

A team last year screwed lake county out of a championship match up last year because they didn’t want to reschedule. Jacobs wants the region win to be on the field not Covid. If that means replace a team then it happens. 
Looking at schedules Lake and Peabody only had two dates they were not playing in region. September 24th Dyersburg and October 22 Huntingdon. 

I hear ya. I’m just giving y’all a hard time. Serious question though. The week Peabody plays Soutside is Lake CO’s regularly scheduled bye week. Why do you think Jacobs didn’t elect to drop SouthSide that week instead of Dburg??

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I hear ya. I’m just giving y’all a hard time. Serious question though. The week Peabody plays Soutside is Lake CO’s regularly scheduled bye week. Why do you think Jacobs didn’t elect to drop SouthSide that week instead of Dburg??

I think they wanted to keep bye week’s intact. Remember in order to schedule a game it take two sides to agree.

Peabody has 49 on the official roster. Dyersburg's roster is not listed how many is on the team? They had 45 or so kids run out of the Tunnel in a video last week. Total enrollment is an excuse. The only reason we have 9 classifications is for TSSAA to make more money.

For comparison, Fayetteville has 355 kids and will take the field next week against 4A Upperman and their 806 student enrollment. A team that smashed 6A Cookeville and their 2265 student enrollment. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Peabody has 49 on the official roster. Dyersburg's roster is not listed how many is on the team? They had 45 or so kids run out of the Tunnel in a video last week. Total enrollment is an excuse. The only reason we have 9 classifications is for TSSAA to make more money.

For comparison, Fayetteville has 355 kids and will take the field next week against 4A Upperman and their 806 student enrollment. A team that smashed 6A Cookeville and their 2265 student enrollment. 

Dburg dresses 58 10-12th grade. 

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

A team last year screwed lake county out of a championship match up last year because they didn’t want to reschedule. Jacobs wants the region win to be on the field not Covid. If that means replace a team then it happens. 
Looking at schedules Lake and Peabody only had two dates they were not playing in region. September 24th Dyersburg and October 22 Huntingdon. 

44 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

A team last year screwed lake county out of a championship match up last year because they didn’t want to reschedule. Jacobs wants the region win to be on the field not Covid. If that means replace a team then it happens. 

If you're referring to Greenfield that's horse crap. That was a week 10 game and there was no opportunity for a make up.