Week 4: Fayetteville (1A) hosts Upperman (4A)

MC4FHS

28 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

No they didn’t. The refs won this game for City. Fayetteville has a quality team no doubt but the refs cheated the entire game. They controlled the outcome of this one. Upperman was never going to be allowed to win this game. 

Normally, I'd say you have to be good enough to overcome bad calls.  They proved they were.  But you are correct, there was no scenario where Upperman was going to be allowed to win.  Oh well, water under the bridge. Hopefully, they don't see anything like this the rest of the way and get better from it.

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Go city!  Anyone think they can’t play with Peabody now?  Beat a top 10 4A school.  

Looks like from reading,City should have lost.Lost the stat war.But as to answer ur question,can they play with Trenton.Certainly.Ive seen Trenton play Milan and City play Lewis Co.Think Trenton running back is quicker and better than Citys.At qb,I'd give nod to City ,.Think he throws better and more.Looks to be pretty even in the lines.Both teams fly to the football.So wouldn't surprise me if City was to beat Trenton cause they may be able to keep Ganaway from breaking loose as well as other stud, Baskerville.Difference could be passing and pass defense.Night I saw Trenton,pass defense waa suspect on a few plays..Will be a great game.I expect both those teams to meet

Edited by mrbigster

13 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

They have also beaten Huntingdon by 3 scores. They have won their games convincingly is what I am saying.

I understand.Just think best 2 teams I've seen is Trenton and Fayetteville.Also noticed all the talk about Trenton not playing Dyersburg.Did you notice Dyersburg had their hands full against Munford who lost to Cov by over 30.Dont think Cov would beat Trenton by 30.