H2O at Upperman

H2Oman

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Trust me chief… no one is excited about Whites Creek… I feel sorry for those kids!

Serious question though… Do y’all already got your region runner up shirts made for your kids yet?

WC is that bad? I know they don't get a lot of support money-wise from the metro. 

48 minutes ago, RTD said:

I miss the trash talk I have to get you'll back to your old ways. Winning games Is fun but not as fun knowing that H2O is going to talk trash which you'll have earned the right too with your region  titles.

I think not having the early game with tc has slowed the smack talk down! But now we can see it in the distance lol

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah it was 38-0 with 2:48 to play in the first half…. Their band outnumbered their fans from what I seen on FB live.

That sounds a lot like Tyner they had no support maybe 20-30 people and a band of at least 50 kids. I hate to see that it's bad when the kids family don't show up to support the kids.

11 minutes ago, RTD said:

That sounds a lot like Tyner they had no support maybe 20-30 people and a band of at least 50 kids. I hate to see that it's bad when the kids family don't show up to support the kids.

Alot of kids don't have much of a family, sad business and people wonder why so many end up in skid row. Our world is not so fair.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:41 PM, H2Oman said:

H2O will be the underdog coming in, but I like our chances!

Completley off topic, but since I see that breaking subject protocal is a norm on most of these threads, lets get some insight on more than "X's and O's" and add a little A-B-C's and 1-2-3's.  Narrowing down the obvious top athletic teams between TC, WHS and Gordonsville, (Upperman and Dekalb- location doesnt fit) if you had a student athlete coming up, which "SCHOOL" do you send him to out of these three?    Dig deep here.  Which will provide a high quality of athletic acheivement opportunity along with solid educational acheivement?  I have personally observed Gordonsville play, WHS play, have not watched TC play, but I have been to each school campus and community.  Just trying to make some sense.   

3 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

Completley off topic, but since I see that breaking subject protocal is a norm on most of these threads, lets get some insight on more than "X's and O's" and add a little A-B-C's and 1-2-3's.  Narrowing down the obvious top athletic teams between TC, WHS and Gordonsville, (Upperman and Dekalb- location doesnt fit) if you had a student athlete coming up, which "SCHOOL" do you send him to out of these three?    Dig deep here.  Which will provide a high quality of athletic acheivement opportunity along with solid educational acheivement?  I have personally observed Gordonsville play, WHS play, have not watched TC play, but I have been to each school campus and community.  Just trying to make some sense.   

TC and gordy are very similar, watertown is growing alot and will not be 2A much longer,  TC has the best athletic history of the 3, and also TC has been a reward school several times since Clint Satterfield took over as director of schools. But I'm not going to tell you where to send your child.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

TC and gordy are very similar, watertown is growing alot and will not be 2A much longer,  TC has the best athletic history of the 3, and also TC has been a reward school several times since Clint Satterfield took over as director of schools. But I'm not going to tell you where to send your child.

TC has the best football history,  but as far as athletics as a whole. H2O trumps TC and it’s not even close… especially in the last ten years!

I can’t speak for TC and Gordy educational wise, but H2O does really good with their kids and offers them a lot of opportunities!

If you would’ve ask me this question 20 years ago, I would’ve definitely said one of the others, but right now H2O has a lot of positives going their way!

Edited by H2Oman

25 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Thanks for the insight...every bit helps weigh out for descision making time.  Many thanks.