Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

2 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

So if Peeonthebody doesn’t win gold this season it means nothing then right?

Haha great name ,should we call you Stanks  the semi boys for both obvious reasons ! I swear we will send Tide 21 and Roy over there to Huntigdon and they will tear it down inbred shack by inbred shack

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Pay no attention to these Mustank posters Roy. They’re not too bright. You know how I used to call you stupid?  They really are stupid. All of them. Especially horse. He has the IQ of a rock. 

Little buddy this musstank is making me real mad calling you a girl.  I might need to come to this game and also the tard out of him with my Murphy Fair book.  You were just joking with me when you called me stupid right little buddy?

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy this musstank is making me real mad calling you a girl.  I might need to come to this game and also the tard out of him with my Murphy Fair book.  You were just joking with me when you called me stupid right little buddy?

Of course I was Roy. The Huntingdung people though. But I tell ya what Roy, you come to this game I pay for the gas, buy your ticket and dinner. What ya say Roy??

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Of course I was Roy. The Huntingdung people though. But I tell ya what Roy, you come to this game I pay for the gas, buy your ticket and dinner. What ya say Roy??

Little buddy our boys are playing them fellars from down under this week or Id take you up on it.  This mustank man better not mess with you and tide21 or Peabody pride I garuntee.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 2

.its amazing how you Gibson Co schools claim to hate each other, but will gang up together to trash the Mustangs. I love it! Looking forward to welcoming the Milan Dung Eaters to Paul Ward Stadium and the magic carpet ride Friday night. General consensus seems to be that our big ole slow kids don't have much of a chance. Only thing I can promise you is the pads will be popping.