Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

Guys, i am excited about this game. I am hoping for a old fashioned 2003/2004 type of game on the field. Last year Huntingdon had early success against Milan with the passing game and gave a pretty good fight. Do we see that again tomorrow??? Not sure.. I am excited to see how the freshman under center will perform, this will be a HUGE test for him.

I hate that Milan is experiencing with injuries. I really wanted Milan at their best to be able to see how our team would fare.  Obviously, Huntingdon will run off tackle most of the night, Milan killed us with their screens last year.  Our pass defense is always a weakness and we are young in that aspect!

Anyways just food for thought!

Prediction:

OVERTIME:  Huntingdon 29

Milan-  28

9 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Guys, i am excited about this game. I am hoping for a old fashioned 2003/2004 type of game on the field. Last year Huntingdon had early success against Milan with the passing game and gave a pretty good fight. Do we see that again tomorrow??? Not sure.. I am excited to see how the freshman under center will perform, this will be a HUGE test for him.

I hate that Milan is experiencing with injuries. I really wanted Milan at their best to be able to see how our team would fare.  Obviously, Huntingdon will run off tackle most of the night, Milan killed us with their screens last year.  Our pass defense is always a weakness and we are young in that aspect!

Prediction:

Milan-  28

We for sure don’t need to waste our time trying to run between the tackles. They got a couple of grizzlies suited up at DT. South Gibson got the edge all night on Milan. Their linebackers get caught up with misdirection easily and their corners don’t play physical at all.  If we can keep kickoffs and punts away from Brown- then double team him and be physical with him as a receiver and not allow push offs- because he pushes off every play whether he needs to or not. We won’t stop him but hopefully slow him down. We have to get better tackling and block shedding from our outside backers to have a chance. Sullivan the qb will try to make a living bootlegging to our weak side. I do kinda expect a game that comes down to extra points, field position, and of course turnovers. Don’t feel sorry for Milan, they were physically loaded before any injuries, and still are. That’s why they are a 4A team.

15 hours ago, MustangGuru said:

Prediction:

Milan-  28

Did you just say Huntington’s pass defense is a weakness and y’all are young in the secondary?