Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

On 9/21/2021 at 10:34 PM, Waker said:

Huntingdon defense is looking tough. Mustangs know this Milan bunch is no Houston Co. and will have to keep mistakes to a minimum. This will be a battle but I think this group is ready to whip some puppies.

Defensive Backs will have to know where 12 and 1 are at all times and tackle well. Milan has a lot of talent. Hadn’t used 1 like I would use him but they are a good team. I would try to keep their offense off the field as much as possible.

I've seen a lot of posters referencing #1 not getting the ball enough and I tend to agree, he should get more touches.

BUT, from what I've seen Milan's defense is not up to snuff. They are missing that MLB a ton. For me the loss of such a talent glaring. I truly believe their season looks very different with him on the field. 

I still think they right the ship a bit this week and pull out the W.

I having a hard time trying to pick a winner in this clash. To many unknowns. Can the Milan defense slow down the relentless  Mustang run game. Can the Mustang defense put enough pressure on the Bulldog QB to keep him from throwing downfield. Can the Mustangs young, short defensive backs win a couple of jump balls. Mustang defensive front 7 are big and physical, but if the Milan RB breaks the line of scrimmage I don't know if we've got anyone that can catch him. I feel like this game comes down to who's the toughest most determined squad. I've got to go with my Mustangs in this contest.

17 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I having a hard time trying to pick a winner in this clash. To many unknowns. Can the Milan defense slow down the relentless  Mustang run game. Can the Mustang defense put enough pressure on the Bulldog QB to keep him from throwing downfield. Can the Mustangs young, short defensive backs win a couple of jump balls. Mustang defensive front 7 are big and physical, but if the Milan RB breaks the line of scrimmage I don't know if we've got anyone that can catch him. I feel like this game comes down to who's the toughest most determined squad. I've got to go with my Mustangs in this contest.

I have no dog in this fight. But did u say mustangs short and young dbs?