New 1A AP Poll

PHSRollTide

16 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

The State championship (two best 1A teams)  will be played when the West semifinals are played. 

Agreed. The talent gap in the west is to much for any team coming out of the east. Interested in keeping an eye on this South Pitt team since they lost the head ball coach what way will they end up going. Playing Oakland is asinine. 

5 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Agreed. The talent gap in the west is to much for any team coming out of the east. Interested in keeping an eye on this South Pitt team since they lost the head ball coach what way will they end up going. Playing Oakland is asinine. 

I hope all the kids make it through with few symptoms during the COVID outbreak that will occur that week at South Pitt.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

I just don't understand the point. I get playing tough teams because it really does make you better but when there's a gap that big no good comes from it. There's levels to this.

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I just don't understand the point. I get playing tough teams because it really does make you better but when there's a gap that big no good comes from it. There's levels to this.

Exactly Im all for challenging your team and getting them a tough test before the playoffs. Its both sides of this for me that I cant understand because what does Oakland gain out this? Thats like Nick Saban going out and adding Bethel to the schedule. 

7 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Exactly Im all for challenging your team and getting them a tough test before the playoffs. Its both sides of this for me that I cant understand because what does Oakland gain out this? Thats like Nick Saban going out and adding Bethel to the schedule. 

They probably needed to fill the schedule 

23 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Don't sleep on the Wildcats! Saban doesn't want any.   LOL.

54 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Happens a lot in Memphis. You'll see a team like Mitchell or Fairley play White Station or Whitehaven every year. The bigger schools are usually pretty merciful. Hope Creasy is in a good mood that day.