2A AP Poll 9/20

PurplePower68

On 10/22/2021 at 8:56 AM, Salem said:

I've seen the Huntingdon- Riverside video and I've seen Marion and I don't think any of those games would be close.  This Marion team is more impressive than the 2015 and 2016 squads. The line is huge and their subs are huge. Backs are fast and the QB is a sprinter who is an accurate passer. Defense is physical and fast. The Meigs game will be a war. 

You still think that? 

On 10/29/2021 at 10:33 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Wasn’t aware of an injury. When did this happen?

Qb got hurt 2nd play of the game.  Busted one up the middle and cut outside and fell, not sure whether backer lunged to get him or not, may have been a show string tackle.  He stayed in the game but only ran 2 times total.  Got a good Initial report from the dr. But goes for an mri tomorrow to make sure.  Compare him to the affect Josh Dobbs had when he left the offense at tn.  Much easier for the defense to key on the rb when the qb isn't a threat to run.  The kid has always been undersized but has never been injured.  Tough guy, squats over 500, benches  over 300.  He I probably 5'7 160.

8 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Qb got hurt 2nd play of the game.  Busted one up the middle and cut outside and fell, not sure whether backer lunged to get him or not, may have been a show string tackle.  He stayed in the game but only ran 2 times total.  Got a good Initial report from the dr. But goes for an mri tomorrow to make sure.  Compare him to the affect Josh Dobbs had when he left the offense at tn.  Much easier for the defense to key on the rb when the qb isn't a threat to run.  The kid has always been undersized but has never been injured.  Tough guy, squats over 500, benches  over 300.  He I probably 5'7 160.

Well I hope he gets a good report from the doctor. Good luck to you guys in the post season.

• Upvote 1