2A AP Poll 9/20

PurplePower68

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

Only bad thing about your current coach seems to be the clock. And by that I mean his age. His record is a proven one.

Yeah, we know he was gonna only stay here from 3-5 years.  Only thing missing from his resume is a title.  He can retire from tn after next year.  Whether he does depends on what he thinks his chances of getting one I assume.   Mc should be good for the foreseeable future.  Maybe Fitz will get tired of Meigs and come on down here.  

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yeah, we know he was gonna only stay here from 3-5 years.  Only thing missing from his resume is a title.  He can retire from tn after next year.  Whether he does depends on what he thinks his chances of getting one I assume.   Mc should be good for the foreseeable future.  Maybe Fitz will get tired of Meigs and come on down here.  

If it's a better job and pay is as good or better, couldn't blame him I guess. Proven coaches deserve to be compensated. I hope he's happy where he's at myself lol.

1 hour ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Swafford played up until his freshmen year at Bledsoe. I’m assuming that’s what he is referring too. 

Wow, I never knew that.  

16 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

If he waits around he might want to wait until hat freshmen group graduates.  They have a great chance by the time they are seniors.  I figure once he leaves Jasper that someone currently on the staff would want the HC job.  

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Wow, I never knew that.  

If he waits around he might want to wait until hat freshmen group graduates.  They have a great chance by the time they are seniors.  I figure once he leaves Jasper that someone currently on the staff would want the HC job.  

Yep, you are right, but if he gets it he better surround himself with a great staff