Bledsoe @ Tyner

TheTruthPrevails

7 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

That may be the difference…playing at home.  Good luck to both.  Should be game of the week!

Not necessarily PM...Marion County hasn't won a game in Jasper against Tyner since 2015. Rams won in 2017(37-28) and 2019(48-0). 

I agree. It should be the game of the week and it will probably come down to which team makes the fewest turnovers.

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Not necessarily PM...Marion County hasn't won a game in Jasper against Tyner since 2015. Rams won in 2017(37-28) and 2019(48-0). 

I agree. It should be the game of the week and it will probably come down to which team makes the fewest turnovers.

Ah good info right there.  Definitely gonna be a tough game that could go either way.  

7 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Luckily, our team has had very few turnovers so far this year.  Ball security is a good thing for mc.  Not sure we can handle the explosiveness of the Rams, we will see.

8 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Luckily, our team has had very few turnovers so far this year.  Ball security is a good thing for mc.  Not sure we can handle the explosiveness of the Rams, we will see.  Also of note, this mc team is a little better than the 17 and 19 team.  A lot of the same players as the 19, they are just older.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:56 PM, rlh said:

That didn't age well.

Marion walked the dog on them! I expect Marion will wallop the Tyner bunch by 2-3 touchdowns.  Them Tyner boys can’t handle this valley football !

Also, Bledsoe should be quiet for the next 10-15 years.  They are done. Book that for sure! 
 The talent is gone and the program has nothing in middle school or youth league. They got what they wanted. Hope they enjoy getting their tail kicked for the next 10 years or so. Couldn’t happen to a better bunch.

My boys in purple are HOT! Look out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haydiboy said:

Between Meigs County, Jasper, and Tyner. I believe you guys easily have the strongest  2a  region you guys represent south east Tennessee amazingly  we got 3 chances to go the state championship that's better than most areas of the state could say. I think you guys sweep in the playoffs  besides  maybe Bledsoe vs trousdale

Leave it to pikeville to let everyone down. I’m sure they will have some great excuses

• Like 1