Tellico @ Marion

TheTruthPrevails

I believe our kiddos will work some kinks out in this game. I am so proud of this team and their coaches. Coach Pruitt has enlisted and gotten help from JP and it is showing with our team. What can i say about Taye, Alex, Rylee and others. These kiddos are so fast and so good. The line will get you as well. These are some big kiddos on our line and our defense is getting better this year. You can tell that the coaches are talking with JP a lot to help our defense. Does JP do video conferences with our coaches? Does anyone know? I can not wait for the Tyner and Meigs County games. It is an exciting time for our team. The sky is the limit for them this year. We have a better than average chance to win the whole entire state and I think we can do it. I hope everyone just keeps supporting our kiddos. Someone told me that Coach Pruitt is running a lot of the same plays right now because of the scores so this means he will get to run several new plays when we play Meigs County and Tyner. I believe he will save some more new ones for the playoffs this year too. Good luck this week! Go and win another region game and let's get ready for the harder games that we will be playing later. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!

11 minutes ago, Indian said:

24-6 Sequatchie over Jasper Middle in 8th Thursday night 

Seq has some good looking kids. Jasper didn't play a couple kids on offense in 1st half. Martin was able to bust a couple plays when he got in finally. Threw the ball very well in 2nd half. I would say next week's game will be a lot more of that and a full compliment of players to start the game.