Week 8- Oak Ridge @ Greenville

CardinalGrey

As a fan that's about to drive to Greeneville this Friday night, I just have to ask this question.  Could we not play Anderson County or West instead of driving to Greeneville?  I think both of those games would be more competitive than what we will see Friday night.  Lots more fans would make the shorter trip to see a better game?  Greeneville?  Really?

• Like 1

I still think that this could be a competitive game. Oak ridge is not playing like oak ridge . But they still have athlete's and tradition. All the talk about how easy this is going to be for Greeneville is as Saban would say Rat Poison for the Devil's. I hope The Devil's play great and take care of business. But oak ridge deserves or respect and hopefully we are Ready to Play. I worry about a little flat spot coming up for the devil's after this game nothing much left in the season before the playoffs. The Devil's have got to be fired up and ready to play Friday night this is our toughest game until at least round 2 of the playoffs. Coaches need to keep the team excited, prepared and ready to play each week. Knowing this staff I think they will. 

20 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

I still think that this could be a competitive game. Oak ridge is not playing like oak ridge . But they still have athlete's and tradition. All the talk about how easy this is going to be for Greeneville is as Saban would say Rat Poison for the Devil's. I hope The Devil's play great and take care of business. But oak ridge deserves or respect and hopefully we are Ready to Play. I worry about a little flat spot coming up for the devil's after this game nothing much left in the season before the playoffs. The Devil's have got to be fired up and ready to play Friday night this is our toughest game until at least round 2 of the playoffs. Coaches need to keep the team excited, prepared and ready to play each week. Knowing this staff I think they will. 

Only one way this game is competitive…. I’ll just leave it at that. Good luck to both teams

38 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

I can't tell you with 100% certainty that the Greeneville coaches aren't taking this game lightly.  They recognize the athletic talent Oak Ridge has.  

13 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

How do you see Fulton finishing up? Looks like they have the capacity to score some points if they want to!

We struggle because of depth. I think if we had a few more kids we would be able to compete at a little higher level. 35-45 kids won’t cut it against the teams we have to play. We might play a total of 12-15 guys offensively and defensively. TOTAL! Hopefully we can get some more kids out. The kids that do play are pretty good players, we just need a few more to go along with them.