Week 8- Oak Ridge @ Greenville

CardinalGrey

12 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

There's not one.  This is one of the major problems.  No accountability top to bottom.  Weight room is optional.  

And it is true,  the OC has been replaced.  

Unacceptable if that was my school in 2021. At least DB had a guy who tried.That said ,he had them on the track putting them through some kind of crawling exercise for several minutes before they went in to max out on the benchpress.I told my son after practice that I knew good and well they didn't max on the bench after watching them outside getting warn out .I was incorrect but someone in the good ole boy system's son was trying to do the job,better then nothing I guess.

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Unacceptable if that was my school in 2021. At least DB had a guy who tried.That said ,he had them on the track putting them through some kind of crawling exercise for several minutes before they went in to max out on the benchpress.I told my son after practice that I knew good and well they didn't max on the bench after watching them outside getting warn out .I was incorrect but someone in the good ole boy system's son was trying to do the job,better then nothing I guess.

Beyond crazy. Somebody needs to answer for that. Unacceptable. Falls directly on Coach G, hate to say.

18 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Beyond crazy. Somebody needs to answer for that. Unacceptable. Falls directly on Coach G, hate to say.

Wasn't sure if you were saying OR or DB but either program now or a few years ago that I was talking about,should have top notch coaches in football or their strength training for all sports. I'm truly just a guy that tried to help his own kids and their teammates out years ago . I've since seen with especially a couple of my kids and their education how much more there is to it with sports science these days.

Edited by BatmanDevil