Week 8- Oak Ridge @ Greenville

CardinalGrey

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well that is always what they want to say. Not sure they subbed out last year in final minute when we lost by 4 points..sorry Sweet I hate Devil's!! I am ranting...lol

Mav, you were highly favored, bragged all week and lost to the kids from Greeneville.

you need to focus on Betsy. They are beating Rhea County solidly. You all beat Rhea County didn’t you? Asking for a bunch of friends.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

All you Greeneville fans have been extremely classy. I know I appreciate it. Y’all act like you’ve been there before, which you have. Best of luck the rest of the season. 

Don't let them fool you sweet when they win of course there sweet...no pun .. but when they lose they are nasty... Does anyone know Devilman he was mean even when they won...so that says it all for Greeneville... 

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Don't let them fool you sweet when they win of course there sweet...no pun .. but when they lose they are nasty... Does anyone know Devilman he was mean even when they won...so that says it all for Greeneville... 

Well some of y’all AC fans have been known to run your yappers too now, Seattle!! Haha.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Mav, you were highly favored, bragged all week and lost to the kids from Greeneville.

you need to focus on Betsy. They are beating Rhea County solidly. You all beat Rhea County didn’t you? Asking for a bunch of friends.

Noones I would not exactly go that far in being favorite...lol. the Rhea Co. is interesting I will say. But we apparently will meet Betsy again. We still do not have our fire power on offence. We are a work in progress....But don't count us out yet.

Edited by Mavericksinflight