Haywood travels to lake county for a Thursday night show down!

Kruger77

1 hour ago, TipToe421 said:

But Dyersburg has been obsessed with 1A Peabody for multiple weeks.... JS

Peabody scheduled Dyersburg and signed a contract to play them. Dyersburg didn’t schedule or sign a contract to play Haywood. Dyersburg also beat Covington, whom Haywood plays in two weeks. Let’s see how that game goes. I’m pulling for Haywood. 

Edited by TrojanLC
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TrojanLC said:

Peabody scheduled Dyersburg and signed a contract to play them. Dyersburg didn’t schedule or sign a contract to play Haywood. Dyersburg also beat Covington, whom Haywood plays in two weeks. Let’s see how that game goes. I’m pulling for Haywood. 

What's comparing scores matter.Yes Dyersburg beat Cov but Cov beat the brakes off of Munford

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrbigster said:

What's comparing scores matter.Yes Dyersburg beat Cov but Cov beat the brakes off of Munford

There seems to be alot of people around here that don't like Dyersburg. I don't understand why they keep coming up in conversations that has nothing to do with them.

1 minute ago, Dash said:

There seems to be alot of people around here that don't like Dyersburg. I don't understand why they keep coming up in conversations that has nothing to do with them.

In saying that, I agree with what yall are saying about Dburg scheduling. I have cried about that for many years. It's like we are more obsessed with having a great regular season record than having the kids battle tested, even with taking a few losses, for the playoffs and it shows errrr year.

3 minutes ago, Dash said:

I respect Dyersburg and will miss playing them. It has just made it very difficult for us to fill out a schedule without them and Ripley. Hopefully, we can get it going again at some point,

1 minute ago, reddyrebel6 said:

I respect Dyersburg and will miss playing them. It has just made it very difficult for us to fill out a schedule without them and Ripley. Hopefully, we can get it going again at some point,

Me too... One of the oldest rivalries in this area! It's a shame that we don't play unless forced to.

12 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I haven’t compared scores. Dyersburg came up, which they seem to do all of the time lately, and I simply stated that Haywood needs to be more worried about a team they play versus a team they don’t.