SP vs Austin East (Sly Stone & Easy gRider vs BeepBeep Mays)

Southtowner

Daggummit everybody knows this Pirates team ain't as strong as teams we've had in the past. I'll just keep it real like Tyrone does. These roadrunners ain't driving 2 hrs and beating these boys on homecoming. It ain't happenin. They can say bulletin board material or don't make that coach mad. I don't care. Pirates will win by at least 3 TDS.

I ain't jokin either 

20 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit everybody knows this Pirates team ain't as strong as teams we've had in the past. I'll just keep it real like Tyrone does. These roadrunners ain't driving 2 hrs and beating these boys on homecoming. It ain't happenin. They can say bulletin board material or don't make that coach mad. I don't care. Pirates will win by at least 3 TDS.

I ain't jokin either 

@Roy Dillardare you kin to this Coydillard man. I garuntee you he's gonna make this Mayes man real mad. 

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

I'm assuming Jasper is Marion County poster?  I apologize but that was still harsh and I know those players read that already.  However, I think AE is ready to shock the world per say (Alcoa fans yall know my favorite saying haha).  AE needs a big time win over a championship program.  During the summer when we were posting about this game, you all said SP would be a team going back to the ship with a undefeated record going into the AE game.  Now I'm reading all the turmoil that's going on there.  Did the coach leave under his will power?  Or was he forced out ?  How come the players not responding to the interim coach?  What should I expect from SP offense and defense?  

Are you saying the A-E guys reading comprehension is so low they don't know the difference in Maryann County High (Jasper) and SP?  A-E used to play Jasper in the 80s and 90s in the playoffs.  Jasper is a 2a school and SP is a 1a.  The coach left on his on power and headed back to the Canadian Football League in the dark of the night. He is now known as Jasper Jones.

6 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

@Roy Dillardare you kin to this Coydillard man. I garuntee you he's gonna make this Mayes man real mad. 

Willy the family tree is real complicated but best I can tell is we are half twin brothers and second cousins. Coy is about like geno if he forgets his meds he gets out of line. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

OP mentioned it…look at the inexperience and lack of size on both lines. Jojo is the lone defensive line returner with Gio out. Reynolds is the lone offensive line returner. The spot that has the most returning is secondary with Jackson, Mount, and Kelly. Pirates play hard. It’s not a matter of effort at all. They give their all. It’s just the reality that SP isn’t as talented as the last several years. It happens all over. Look at Whitwell after state. Greenback after their run. Jasper after Josh, Logan, Bryce and others left. When you are use to seeing above average talent for so long and an average talent takes their place on the field, that average talent looks below average. Hang in there Pirates and keep working.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, powerp said:

OP mentioned it…look at the inexperience and lack of size on both lines. Jojo is the lone defensive line returner with Gio out. Reynolds is the lone offensive line returner. The spot that has the most returning is secondary with Jackson, Mount, and Kelly. Pirates play hard. It’s not a matter of effort at all. They give their all. It’s just the reality that SP isn’t as talented as the last several years. It happens all over. Look at Whitwell after state. Greenback after their run. Jasper after Josh, Logan, Bryce and others left. When you are use to seeing above average talent for so long and an average talent takes their place on the field, that average talent looks below average. Hang in there Pirates and keep working.

We are learning patience but believe me it's very hard!