3. McKenzie               7-0     131        4

4. South Pittsburg    4-1     130         3

5. Gordonsville         7-0     111         5

6. Clay County          6-0       85         8

7. Cloudland             5-1      53          9

8. Middle College     6-0      50        10

9. Dresden                 5-2     45          6

10. Cornersville        6-2      42          7

Others receiving 10 or more votes: none.

@Roy Dillard How in tarnation, I say, how in tarnation is there a College team on this AP man’s pole??!!  Can you believe this mess??

6 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

@Roy Dillard How in tarnation, I say, how in tarnation is there a College team on this AP man’s pole??!!  Can you believe this mess??

PM I garuntee its a bunch of mess.  I sent that @ShaneJacobs man a message about this mess and asked him if he new that he has to play a college in the playoffs.  He hasnt responded.  Did you no this mess @Tide21 and @PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

PM I garuntee its a bunch of mess.  I sent that @ShaneJacobs man a message about this mess and asked him if he new that he has to play a college in the playoffs.  He hasnt responded.  Did you no this mess @Tide21 and @PeabodyPride

That’s okay ! We hired 2 more lunch ladies to knock holes for Ganaway , one of em is 6’6 and 305 pounds !!

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Middle College High School @ Christian Brothers University if you feel like typing the full name.

58 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

There’s no way to know that Fayetteville is good 

28 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

And you probably have to play Lake County again.  So you are correct.  No way to know that for sure. 

There is no way anybody can convince me that it will be two other teams playing to see who goes to State other than Trenton and McKenzie if everyone stays healthy.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

There is no way anybody can convince me that it will be two other teams playing to see who goes to State other than Trenton and McKenzie if everyone stays healthy.

I hope you are correct. The path for the Rebels is tougher than for Peabody to get to the 4th round. I also learned yesterday we may have another player with a collarbone issue but not as serious as Tate Surber.  

2 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I hope you are correct. The path for the Rebels is tougher than for Peabody to get to the 4th round. I also learned yesterday we may have another player with a collarbone issue but not as serious as Tate Surber.  

Any contenders from Region 8 for Peabody or the rest of Region 7? I’m not familiar with 1A Region 8 that well at all!