AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 4 2021

Southtowner

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you Roy...can you talk them other SP fellers into letting you read what they rite before they put in on the game website? If they make that Creasy man real mad he may try to have his boys to trample that Stone and little Grider man's team to bad for them to play next week.

That game has disaster written all over it.Might be a good week to call in sick!

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

There’s no way to know that Fayetteville is good 

Fayetteville’s legit. Real physical team and have speed all over the field.  They look way more explosive offensively than they did a yr ago. Defensively they cause problems and really quick to the ball you don’t see hardly any explosive plays vs that D. Once they get everybody back from injury they only get even better 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

That game has disaster written all over it.Might be a good week to call in sick!

There's "we're not afraid to play up", then there's "we have nothing to gain and a lot to lose". The Pirates need a confidence boost after their coach sneaking out the bathroom window in the middle of the night, and for not playing well for many reasons...they don't need their heads kicked in by (maybe...probably) the best team in the state. There's a lot of honor in keeping your word, but the man who gave his word to those kids while putting them where they are filched out of the agreement...it would be wise to negotiate out of a bad situation if possible.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Fayetteville’s legit. Real physical team and have speed all over the field.  They look way more explosive offensively than they did a yr ago. Defensively they cause problems and really quick to the ball you don’t see hardly any explosive plays vs that D. Once they get everybody back from injury they only get even better 

I’ve watched them play. The thing is there are other teams on the west side of the state that are just as good or better 

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

There's "we're not afraid to play up", then there's "we have nothing to gain and a lot to lose". The Pirates need a confidence boost after their coach sneaking out the bathroom window in the middle of the night, and for not playing well for many reasons...they don't need their heads kicked in by (maybe...probably) the best team in the state. There's a lot of honor in keeping your word, but the man who gave his word to those kids while putting them where they are filched out of the agreement...it would be wise to negotiate out of a bad situation if possible.

100% agree.I have to think those two interims are thinking the same thing.Fragile team right now and this game may just be the last weight to tip the scales!

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

LC is 2-2 and after Thursday 2-3 but most know we are definitely a top 10 team! I like the underdog role 

LC/Haywood feels different than S Pitt/Oakland to me. LC knows their odds aren't good, but will use it as a measuring stick to prove that they're better than what people think...the only drawback would be injury, and that can happen anytime against anyone. South Pittsburg was touted as "the lock" to represent their end of the state in 'Nooga, and nothing has gone their way from opening day 'till now...they could use a break instead of a good whipping.

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

LC/Haywood feels different than S Pitt/Oakland to me. LC knows their odds aren't good, but will use it as a measuring stick to prove that they're better than what people think...the only drawback would be injury, and that can happen anytime against anyone. South Pittsburg was touted as "the lock" to represent their end of the state in 'Nooga, and nothing has gone their way from opening day 'till now...they could use a break instead of a good whipping.

People don’t need to sleep on LC! The potential is there to be scary good. Just got to clean our play up