AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 4 2021

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

I’ve watched them play. The thing is there are other teams on the west side of the state that are just as good or better 

Got the chance to check both Peabody and McKenzie out last couple of weeks. I don’t disagree if your speaking on the other teams being the two I mentioned above. Only where I would disagree is that I just wouldn’t branch out to say they are better than City I think those three teams are neck and neck be some darn good games to watch. McKenzie depth is a concern for me because it seemed that their guys play both ways all night. City and Peabody looked similar to each other speed all over the field, big in the trenches and both have a stable of playmakers. The RBs for all 3 teams are popcorn worthy to watch. McKenzie and Fayetteville will have 1 interesting games each before they facebeach other. 

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

We can win the rest of our regular season games, but as long as others do too then by end of season we should be top 7 at least.  This team has its struggles but the potential is there.  

We will get corn-holed by Oakland.  The O-line doesn't seem to be able to slow down a 95 y.o. granny.

41 minutes ago, rlh said:

We will get corn-holed by Oakland.  The O-line doesn't seem to be able to slow down a 95 y.o. granny.

15 minutes ago, piratetom said:

I think PM intentionally didn’t include the upcoming Oakland beat down when he referred to the rest of the regular season. 

I forgot about them but was thinking that was a no brainer anyways.  We have some talent but not at that level yet