Cornersville Resurgence

Pizzpatriot2

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

I'll give you one thing...you're as consistent as an atomic clock! You are just about as right about "BigPurpleMachine's team" as you are everything else (Lewis County) that you post about. Your moniker is your second (at least), and you have 443 as a post count...bet that 425 of them are trashing LC's program. You are a pathetic joke to everyone on here.

Couldn’t have said it better myself old friend. 

5 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Alright dummy, here it is; Lewis County and whoever your team is just plain sucks! Since this is a thread about Cornersville, and you want to hijack it in the name of Hohenwald, compared to Cornersville, they have accomplished something that Hohenwald NEVER has and probably NEVER will. That is play for a state championship! They may not have two decades of paper championships and virtually worthless season records but they can claim they have actually made it past the third round twice! 

As for you, I am certain your team is very similar because had they had the success Cornersville has had recently, you would not be so insecure. But, seeing how birds of a feather flock together, I can safely assume you team is no better than Hohenwalds! Probably, your team is similar to the regular season paper champions and it makes you feel better that they suck too because that means you and whichever team you are a fan of is not alone!

14 hours ago, Varo said:

I think the operative term would be “could” have gone to LC, and that is still the case. Kids/parents have a choice here in Fayetteville/Lincoln County and FHS as a smaller school offers that choice. The fact that we’ve been successful recently is due to the coaching  and the support of the administration on all levels. That and the fact that the kids have bought into the system. There’s always been athletes in this county, it’s just that now  (mostly) they choose FHS.

I don’t understand why the kids pick Fayetteville City when they could be playing 5A or potentially 6A if City wasn’t there in  football. They would pick up more and better offers at a bigger school playing better competition. 

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'll give you one thing...you're as consistent as an atomic clock! You are just about as right about "BigPurpleMachine's team" as you are everything else (Lewis County) that you post about. Your moniker is your second (at least), and you have 443 as a post count...bet that 425 of them are trashing LC's program. You are a pathetic joke to everyone on here.

Yeah, I think I actually tagged you in this thread, specifically.

38 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Yeah, I think I actually tagged you in this thread, specifically.

Don't flatter yourself...I get the sarcasm but I'm not one of your "stalkers", just enjoy catching up on multiple teams and the long time posters who follow them (sorry sumone for responding to this turd). It is annoying to do that, and bingo, there you are gain with your trashing of LC, so sometimes I retaliate with a response. Carry on with Big Purp (if you dare).

8 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Don't flatter yourself...I get the sarcasm but I'm not one of your "stalkers", just enjoy catching up on multiple teams and the long time posters who follow them (sorry sumone for responding to this turd). It is annoying to do that, and bingo, there you are gain with your trashing of LC, so sometimes I retaliate with a response. Carry on with Big Purp (if you dare).

No worries Trader. Hope you and your family are well. I did like many others and just blocked his posts. Got tired of reading same thing over and over. I see our buddy BPM is keeping him in line though :thumb:

Just now, sum1uno said:

No worries Trader. Hope you and your family are well. I did like many others and just blocked his posts. Got tired of reading same thing over and over. I see our buddy BPM is keeping him in line though :thumb:

Can't complain, doing better than I deserve! 'Ol BPM will keep him busy, that's for sure. Hope you and yours are well, and congrats for the team too...solid as usual.

Just now, tradertwo said:

Can't complain, doing better than I deserve! 'Ol BPM will keep him busy, that's for sure. Hope you and yours are well, and congrats for the team too...solid as usual.

Thanks Trader. Family is doing well. Had another grandchild born a couple weeks ago so I like you am doing better than I deserve. As far as our team, I’m always proud of our bunch. Had their back when they would only have 20 players and only win one or two games a year. We don’t have the overall speed this year but then boys will give you all they have and that’s all a fan could want. 

• Like 1

Just now, sum1uno said:

Thanks Trader. Family is doing well. Had another grandchild born a couple weeks ago so I like you am doing better than I deserve. As far as our team, I’m always proud of our bunch. Had their back when they would only have 20 players and only win one or two games a year. We don’t have the overall speed this year but then boys will give you all they have and that’s all a fan could want. 

Said it 100 times...if they give you all they got and play as well as they can, the score doesn't matter to me. Always proud of 'em when they win, but that ain't all that it's about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1