Cornersville Resurgence

Pizzpatriot2

9 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'll give you one thing...you're as consistent as an atomic clock! You are just about as right about "BigPurpleMachine's team" as you are everything else (Lewis County) that you post about. Your moniker is your second (at least), and you have 443 as a post count...bet that 425 of them are trashing LC's program. You are a pathetic joke to everyone on here.

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE @tradertwo My bad. I see that BPM is a Milan fan. You got me on that. They have had good football teams and program going back decades. I will admit I was wrong lumping them in there with Hohenwald. I lost that one!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just like all those Lewis Co posters who tag you in their threads, specifically. 

Those threads are about Hohenwald football, specifically. This one, however, is not!

8 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE @tradertwo My bad. I see that BPM is a Milan fan. You got me on that. They have had good football teams and program going back decades. I will admit I was wrong lumping them in there with Hohenwald. I lost that one!

Those threads are about Hohenwald football, specifically. This one, however, is not!

Your missing the point man. For years you have bashed the Lewis Co program. Regardless of what thread it’s on. There are a lot of hard working KIDS and coaches that don’t deserve to be bashed. You could get on here and state your opinion once or twice and that would be perfectly acceptable. That’s what these boards are for. Be you have done it dozens of times. I am doing to you and Page the same exact thing you are doing regardless of what thread it’s on. Players get on here and coaches get on here and read this stuff. They don’t deserve it. AGAIN I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU ARE WILLING TO STOP I WILL TO. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. 

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

No worries Trader. Hope you and your family are well. I did like many others and just blocked his posts. Got tired of reading same thing over and over. I see our buddy BPM is keeping him in line though :thumb:

I sincerely hope that sum1uno doesn't mind me using this, but when I posted an apology for commenting to you on a Cornersville thread, his response to it should tell any reasonable person that folks are sick of your ancient personal agenda against Lewis County's program. I'm very against censorship...say what you wish and I'll back your right to say it, but I'll also state my opinion about what you say if it unjustly affects innocent folks just going about living their lives the way they wish. Here's a headline for you...I agree that their typically "soft" non region schedule works against them in the playoffs, but that's Coach Sharp's call and not my business. There, I made the comment...I will not repeat it thousands of times at any and every opportunity, whether conversation dictates an opportunity to say it, and especially will not create a topic about it. Have a nice life, I'm done with you.

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I sincerely hope that sum1uno doesn't mind me using this, but when I posted an apology for commenting to you on a Cornersville thread, his response to it should tell any reasonable person that folks are sick of your ancient personal agenda against Lewis County's program. I'm very against censorship...say what you wish and I'll back your right to say it, but I'll also state my opinion about what you say if it unjustly affects innocent folks just going about living their lives the way they wish. Here's a headline for you...I agree that their typically "soft" non region schedule works against them in the playoffs, but that's Coach Sharp's call and not my business. There, I made the comment...I will not repeat it thousands of times at any and every opportunity, whether conversation dictates an opportunity to say it, and especially will not create a topic about it. Have a nice life, I'm done with you.

Never a problem using a quote of mine Trader. You have always been a class act on here. Hoping one day our paths cross to have a chat. Have met some nice folks over the years thanks to this site. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your missing the point man. For years you have bashed the Lewis Co program. Regardless of what thread it’s on. There are a lot of hard working KIDS and coaches that don’t deserve to be bashed. You could get on here and state your opinion once or twice and that would be perfectly acceptable. That’s what these boards are for. Be you have done it dozens of times. I am doing to you and Page the same exact thing you are doing regardless of what thread it’s on. Players get on here and coaches get on here and read this stuff. They don’t deserve it. AGAIN I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU ARE WILLING TO STOP I WILL TO. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. 

Ah, this makes so much sense now-you actually revel in what you are doing because it makes you feel good or powerful to engage in this due to you knowing full well that your teams program is leaps above Hohenwald. Sort of a reverse psychology trip in that it brings attention to you (your football program). Hence, what I post (in the Hohenwald threads) has absolutely nothing to do with you or your team! I just checked and (Your) team has only played Lewis County three times in the history of either program with (Your) team winning twice. So, it makes you feel good to join in (where you don't really belong) because it brings attention to you (your football program) and thus, provides you a sense of accomplishment or worthiness. 

Just to call you out, I do not get on here on other threads and hijack them to call out Hohenwald. You prolly should go back and check the stats.

It seems to me that you are too personally involved in this in that you are looking for a keyboard warrior fight. And, again, neither Hohenwald nor Page are your schools. So, what does that tell you about your mentality?

Yeah, I may bash the program but what I am actually doing is bringing to light its actual value. As I have stated earlier, I do not call the kids or coach out. Me pointing out the two buddies in the t$$aa who have helped him in scheduling all these years is not the same as negating him with names. 

Now, Milan has a good program. Looking up the W/L earlier this morning, I can see that they are down and seems like that way for a few years now. However, there are several state championship appearances on there and maybe two state championships. As far as Hohenwald, yes, they are a farce and fake program and yes, I have been calling them out for four years now!

Saying all of that, they have two easy peasy games till they face Riverside. There is another thread dedicated to whether they will be out of the playoffs by the second round this year like they are EVERY*OTHER*YEAR but I am going to go ahead with my prediction and say yes.

Now, if you don't have anything of value to add to this Cornersville thread, take your stupid silly head on to another thread!

28 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Never a problem using a quote of mine Trader. You have always been a class act on here. Hoping one day our paths cross to have a chat. Have met some nice folks over the years thanks to this site. 

I'm a Cornersville East fan!,LOL.Wish them the best good fan base!

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ah, this makes so much sense now-you actually revel in what you are doing because it makes you feel good or powerful to engage in this due to you knowing full well that your teams program is leaps above Hohenwald. Sort of a reverse psychology trip in that it brings attention to you (your football program). Hence, what I post (in the Hohenwald threads) has absolutely nothing to do with you or your team! I just checked and (Your) team has only played Lewis County three times in the history of either program with (Your) team winning twice. So, it makes you feel good to join in (where you don't really belong) because it brings attention to you (your football program) and thus, provides you a sense of accomplishment or worthiness. 

Just to call you out, I do not get on here on other threads and hijack them to call out Hohenwald. You prolly should go back and check the stats.

It seems to me that you are too personally involved in this in that you are looking for a keyboard warrior fight. And, again, neither Hohenwald nor Page are your schools. So, what does that tell you about your mentality?

Yeah, I may bash the program but what I am actually doing is bringing to light its actual value. As I have stated earlier, I do not call the kids or coach out. Me pointing out the two buddies in the t$$aa who have helped him in scheduling all these years is not the same as negating him with names. 

Now, Milan has a good program. Looking up the W/L earlier this morning, I can see that they are down and seems like that way for a few years now. However, there are several state championship appearances on there and maybe two state championships. As far as Hohenwald, yes, they are a farce and fake program and yes, I have been calling them out for four years now!

Saying all of that, they have two easy peasy games till they face Riverside. There is another thread dedicated to whether they will be out of the playoffs by the second round this year like they are EVERY*OTHER*YEAR but I am going to go ahead with my prediction and say yes.

Now, if you don't have anything of value to add to this Cornersville thread, take your stupid silly head on to another thread!

Didn’t read.  Too long. Hope you heard what I said about stopping this stuff with Lewis. 

12 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I keep saying no more responses to this fool but I can’t help it. So much room for invitation. How does his buddies in the tssaa organization help him w non region games. Totally up to the coach. We have already discussed u didn’t know how regions work. Please tell us u Moran idiot who everyone despises. Good luck w that enema u stupid excuse of a human being