Cornersville Resurgence

Pizzpatriot2

5 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I keep saying no more responses to this fool but I can’t help it. So much room for invitation. How does his buddies in the tssaa organization help him w non region games. Totally up to the coach. We have already discussed u didn’t know how regions work. Please tell us u Moran idiot who everyone despises. Good luck w that enema u stupid excuse of a human being 

Yeah, um, now you are trying to twist my words lol. Every one that has been following me and what I have stated knows I have stated “placed in weakest region with the weakest teams”.

You know what, why don’t you just stay on the other side of the Tennessee river or wherever you are from. Since this is all you can give as a response, then you provide nothing.

3 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Yeah, um, now you are trying to twist my words lol. Every one that has been following me and what I have stated knows I have stated “placed in weakest region with the weakest teams”.

You know what, why don’t you just stay on the other side of the Tennessee river or wherever you are from. Since this is all you can give as a response, then you provide nothing.

How can I quit when u keep leaving yourself open. AGAIN u say they are being placed in a weak region w weak teams (redundant ). U still have no idea how the logistics work in making up regions do you 

On 10/6/2021 at 8:00 AM, dawgswin said:

I don’t understand why the kids pick Fayetteville City when they could be playing 5A or potentially 6A if City wasn’t there in  football. They would pick up more and better offers at a bigger school playing better competition. 

Not necessarily true anymore. College recruiters are starting to realize there's players everywhere if you look past school size and heck even the players size in some cases. I used to watch a show called Friday Night Tykes, there was a set of brothers a year apart from this small Texas town. Long story short they go to a school roughly the size of the smallest 11 man football playing schools in Tennessee and they have power 5 offers a plenty. If you want a more local example Taylor from McKenzie just picked up an offer from Boston College to go with Tennessee and Ole Miss. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Not necessarily true anymore. College recruiters are starting to realize there's players everywhere if you look past school size and heck even the players size in some cases. I used to watch a show called Friday Night Tykes, there was a set of brothers a year apart from this small Texas town. Long story short they go to a school roughly the size of the smallest 11 man football playing schools in Tennessee and they have power 5 offers a plenty. If you want a more local example Taylor from McKenzie just picked up an offer from Boston College to go with Tennessee and Ole Miss. 

Heck… you got a kid from East Robertson ( historically bad 2 A team) committed to Michigan. 

I also don’t think the kid has a played a full season in four years due to injury.

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Not necessarily true anymore. College recruiters are starting to realize there's players everywhere if you look past school size and heck even the players size in some cases. 

Camps and Hudl do as much for a kid's recruitment now . If you are athletic and get exposure you will get your looks no matter where you play. 

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Heck… you got a kid from East Robertson ( historically bad 2 A team) committed to Michigan. 

I also don’t think the kid has a played a full season in four years due to injury.

They had a receiver sign somewhere bigger a few years back didn't they? I might be confused. We didn't even mention the 2A QB committed to Alabama, no not State, Sabans team.