Union City at Huntingdon

footballover

11 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

Sometimes google is not the best place to get your information. We have a series record page in our program every year from schedules and scores that go all the way back to games played from 1903-present. It’s 17-11

We have the same thing in our program. Huntingdon 10 UC 11. Somebody’s program is off seven games

Edited by horse
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sportsfan53ray said:

You felllows might check the AHSFHS site. Huntingdon page says 11 - 14. UC page says 16 - 11. UC claims victory from 1918 while Huntingdon says started playing fb in 1927.

I knew it was somewhere around that time Huntingdon started playing football. The program‘s first season starts with 1930 season. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Union City needs to go bring back their old coach. Program has been sinking since he left. Huntington stays hot in this one. Stangs by 28. I’m just keeping it real

2017 Bowling won state title. 2018 3rd round of playoffs and his last year 2019 2nd round of playoffs. Markle first year with no off season due to Covid he was 6-4 out in 2nd round of playoffs against state champs. This year Markle is 7-2 so far 

Well guys, this is a great tradition between these two teams. The most memorable to me is the 2009 when the Stangs beat my Tornadoes at our house in the regular season and then we returned the favor in the playoffs. After that we won our first State Title. I expect a great hard fought game with ground and pound football from both teams. Turnovers and penalties will play a huge role.

If UC still doesn’t throw the ball it plays into Huntingdon’s strength. Huntingdon has great quickness on the defense or line and if  UC line don’t step up, the Mustangs will be in their backfield all night.

I’m saying that without knowing how UC o line is. I haven’t seen them this year.