Dobbuns Bent-It comes two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

13 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

That's all you can ask for. 

If that other team wasn't trying their darndist to knock you off, then the game wouldn't be worth playing.

Safe travels D-B.

True RR.My favorite saying to my kids even if it's something like  college final exams ."You look in the mirror and if that guy gave it his all,then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. "

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

True RR.My favorite saying to my kids even if it's something like  college final exams ."You look in the mirror and if that guy gave it his all,then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. "

Batman eye used two do tha eggzack saim thang when'st eye wuz att Deer Old Mairvul Hi fer 7.5 yeers....:thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

D-B is one stop away. One stop away from possibly making some noise in this game. They've played already 1000% better in the first half tonight than they did all last week 

Well the first part of this post aged real well. Maryville in control now 34-14. Tribe have still played 1000% better this week than last. I stand by that. 

14 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

D-B is one stop away. One stop away from possibly making some noise in this game. They've played already 1000% better in the first half tonight than they did all last week 

We're playing flat and missing a starter on D, but that one score just turned into 3.

34-14

Edited by JSamson7