TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

54 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Being a vistor, what shocked me the most was how the security for TC just let it happen.  And after the game something was going on between the security and the H20 coaching staff. (You could tell it was heated discuission, but never really a scene made)  Heck even one of the chain crew guys was running his mouth to the coaching staff after the game.  I hope I dont offend any of the sensitive TC posters.  I hate to be told to go to the Bledsoe thread.     

Those aren't security guards but actual off-duty cops most of the time. Yeah, sometimes they met things that get too far that could have easily been stopped. But most of them have kids that are playing for TC. Plus TC has nothing but hatred for Watertown people. Most feel Watertown shouldn't be in 2A football and not in the region with TC. Watertown will never be made to feel wanted at a TC field just the way it is. If I was an opposing team I would only dress in a way locker room and stay in the endzone on the baseball field to avoid the problem. But you can't win a game on the creek bank and celebrate and think that you won't have any issues. Go look at Utube and see what happened when another team tried to plant flag on the 50-yard line.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:53 AM, Yeti said:

I'll take Tyner by 3 tds. Thats how good I think they are. Also I think they are due some payback.

I was leaning that way, but given how the H2O regular season and playoff rematch has gone the past few years and the fact its going to be on that frozen ditch bank, I see TC winning a close one.

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Sad. New coach will have to change the culture and may lose some players initially as a result. Hope it gets sorted out before those jr jackets that you help coach get up there!  

Coaches will be fighting to have a chance to coach the group of kids that will be coming up. The talent is coming they are just young and it will be a 5-year run of special athletes in all sports at TC. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Those aren't security guards but actual off-duty cops most of the time. Yeah, sometimes they met things that get too far that could have easily been stopped. But most of them have kids that are playing for TC. Plus TC has nothing but hatred for Watertown people. Most feel Watertown shouldn't be in 2A football and not in the region with TC. Watertown will never be made to feel wanted at a TC field just the way it is. If I was an opposing team I would only dress in a way locker room and stay in the endzone on the baseball field to avoid the problem. But you can't win a game on the creek bank and celebrate and think that you won't have any issues. Go look at Utube and see what happened when another team tried to plant flag on the 50-yard line.

You are talking about the legendary Sissty Mtn super chicken take down.  :roflol:

Edited by rlh

1 hour ago, rlh said:

I was leaning that way, but given how the H2O regular season and playoff rematch has gone the past few years and the fact its going to be on that frozen ditch bank, I see TC winning a close one.

The loss to Marion on Tyners end allowed them to really make good adjustments when we played them. They looked like a different team and we had a bad game offensively. I'd much rather play Marion again vs Tyner. They are a bigger threat to us if it happens that way. But ill eat my Crow if I'm wrong. Tyner also played Alcoa good for about a quarter and a half whixh is much better than most do. With about 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter Tyner was only down one touchdown. Not many teams can match that. Anyhow This is why games are played on the field and not on paper. 

It’s kind of strange to me that all this disrespect for the coaches from the players and Blake sucks comments are just coming out after Watertown beats y’all???

I didn’t hear a peep of this when y’all were sitting there 8-0 and demolishing Gordy, Smith and Macon.

Judging by the empty seats you had Friday… I would bet it’s a TC fan problem you have… not a coaching issue!

This same coach you guys are downing took you to the semis 2 yrs in a row!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rlh said:

Also the TC and Watertown game was move to the end of the season due to the fact TC year in and year out gets much better throughout the year. The plan was to play them when your about as good on the year as your gonna get. TC can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I hit the nail on the head.

2 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Also the TC and Watertown game was move to the end of the season due to the fact TC year in and year out gets much better throughout the year. The plan was to play them when your about as good on the year as your gonna get. TC can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I hit the nail on the head.

Nailed it, but H2O is the one who got better as the season progressed!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Oh, I think Tyner should win the game.  Its the fact its up there etc. along with other intangibles that seem to go the Trouserhoser's way, lol.

• CoachT locked this topic