TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

17 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Very true we are talking about youngsters but all the genetics are there, of course development will be the difference one way or the other

The development is already happening. The training is year-round for some of these kids. Some of these kids have personal trainers that specialize in certain sports that TC high school football players use too. They are already learning the offense. Most importantly these kids love football and being sweat bees they are still young so they haven't gotten their stingers yet to become yellow jackets. 

6 hours ago, RTD said:

Look at Cameron Rankins you'll still have nightmares over that kid at FB. This is a different type of talent. Go ask some of your high school coaches that go to pewee games how good this talent will be. I have seen the talent and helped coach the talent there is size and speed and second-generation players along with second-generation talent from surrounding schools. It's not just 1 or two grades deep it's multiple years of great talent. But first, we going to have a drought in TC for about 2-3 years.  

Still talking about kids! Who knows what will happen.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RTD said:

We have kids that don't play football in TC that go to other towns to play. But not this group these kids are very young at certain ages the bigger kids will always win doesn't matter the skill level or speed. TC hasn't had a winning season in junior high football for almost 5 years. But when TC kids get into the high school program that's when the magic happens. Look at TC's record in the past 5 years against Macon, Smith, and Gordy compared to its record in junior high. I can go ahead and tell you there are kids right now trying to find a way to play high school and junior high football in TC and leave Gordy and Macon. This is already happening in peewee football. 

You are right about that and more coming from gordy.

There are lots of parents that do not like the principal there at all. The varsity coaches also coach the junior high team and do not want 6 years of the favoritism. 

6 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

There are lots of parents that do not like the principal there at all. The varsity coaches also coach the junior high team and do not want 6 years of the favoritism. 

Yea some prefer a week off on spring break :popcorneater:

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

What??? The gordonsville people don't play the favorites game. Lol

12 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

How is their line play, that's where we have won our games with them the last few years

To me they looked decent… They didn’t look overly big, but not what  I would call small either.

The only game I’ve seen was the Brainerd game and they seemed to dominate. How good is Brainerd… I don’t know?

Edited by H2Oman

• CoachT locked this topic