Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

6 hours ago, RTD said:

The kid is a good line man but maybe it's the 4th or 5th best lineman out of the starting 5. The kid is a senior but his backup is just as talented.Yes for last 3 years TC has lost to H2O and then went on the road and beat them in the playoffs. He isn't one of the best players on the team.   

Appreciate the info. I know it doesn't matter who is out or injured when we meet up it's going to be a heck of a game. 

Same for you guys and H2O. I'm sure they will not overlook you if you guys happen to meet up again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

So sounds like:

enrollment 505 to 378

roster about 55-42

two way staters — went back and watched the start of the Tyner game and looked like one LB came in on D for the jackets who didn’t play the first series on O. So 10 two way starters for TC to maybe 6 tops for Meigs. 

Shows how hard it would be for TC to win it all until they get more depth. I bet they only have 14 maybe 15 players they can trust to put in the game in crunch time. You can’t beat 4-5 good teams in a row in the playoffs with that thin of a roster.  But maybe they can pull one upset Friday night!  

It's tough doing that game after game but like RTD said you can only play 11 at a time. 

We got a lot of guys rested up last week and they should be ready to go. I imagine everyone of our seniors are going to try everything within their power to persuade Meigs coaching staff to keep them out there the entire game. 

That's how important every game is from here on out.

I would say a lot of teams try to go offense / defense as much as possible throughout the year but playoff time I think you might see a little different strategy from Meigs.

It wouldn't suprise me if you see every senior out there on the kickoff team to include our QB Carroll Friday night.

• Like 1

laying 

6 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Appreciate the info. I know it doesn't matter who is out or injured when we meet up it's going to be a heck of a game. 

Same for you guys and H2O. I'm sure they will not overlook you if you guys happen to meet up again.

I'm looking forward to this game. Always a great game when Meigs and TC play. I just hope we don't beat up on each other so extensively like past few games. 

Edited by RTD

4 hours ago, RTD said:

laying 

I'm looking forward to this game. Always a great game when Meigs and TC play. I just hope we don't beat up on each other so extensively like past few games. 

Always a good game between us. What do you think the odds are that this game is decided by more than 3 points this year RTD? Last few games have been decided by 3, 2 , and 3 points respectively. I have a feeling this game will break that margin one way or the other.

Edited by Yeti
Spelling

53 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Always a good game between us. What do you think the odds are that this game is decided by more than 3 points this year RTD? Last few games have been decided by 3, 2 , and 3 points respectively. I have a feeling this game will break that margin one way or the other.

My score prediction is 21-8 megis