Playoffs Round 2: Henry County @ Munford

BigRed88

31 minutes ago, MHSCougars58 said:

Does anybody want to bet on Henry County? I got Cougars straight up for whatever yall want 

Not with that slap team that had a nail biter with a team we beat 56-0 don’t want to take your moms money chief. Last I checked were 8-1 against Mumford. Be 9-1 Friday. I’m sure you would just dip out in shame anyways :roflolk:

21 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Not with that slap team that had a nail biter with a team we beat 56-0 don’t want to take your moms money chief. Last I checked were 8-1 against Mumford. Be 9-1 Friday. I’m sure you would just dip out in shame anyways :roflolk:

5-5 regular season huh... take a look in the mirror talking about a slap team! 

11 minutes ago, MHSCougars58 said:

5-5 regular season huh... take a look in the mirror talking about a slap team! 

Yes, please by all means study on that 5-5 record 6-5 now. It will make it even harder for y’all to explain how you lost to a team with a record like that. Region 8 is done Friday. Both teams got exposed last Friday :bored:

15 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Who's gonna have an answer for that Henry County o-line and now what I'm going to start referring to as Mr. Morgan Barrick?!?! 

I like Sir Morgan Barrick. You have to say it with an English accent. But coach I’ve just been run over by Sir Morgan Barrick of the patriots of Henry County :roflol:

• Like 1