Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

5 hours ago, ORDT said:

So let me get this straight. Coach Miner now the HC, Coach Wyatt the OC plus countless other very good former OR staff on the football coaching staff....now toss in Principal Adams leaving and now Coach Mullins the AD.

What's going at OR?

Sounds like Oak Ridge has upgraded at all those positions besides maybe principal.And that looks to be just someone moving up the ladder.So to me I think what is going on is Oak Ridge is getting better.Hopefully Minor is successful at HV and will be back at Oak Ridge after Cummings 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, osunut2 said:

This was certainly the case for my household. The city of OR is doing very little to attract young professionals/families to settle in OR, even those who work ~40 hours/week in OR.

I’ve always said the same thing about attracting young families, but OR seems to me to be growing a bit. I know the school has grown somewhat the past 5 years or so. We are right on the cusp of 6A, and may even be there already next classification thing they do. It’s gonna be really close, I know that much. 

Edited by SweetScience

6 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

You mean the jamboree?  Not good, Two starters injured, most likely out long term.  Both players are two way starters.  Hate it for those young men, 

I understand that AC was already sitting several guys out with injuries, too.  

Doesn't sound positive for either team from an injury front right now.